Cermaq Group AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Cermaq Group AS-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Cermaq Group AS, formerly, Cermaq ASA (Cermaq), a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Corporation, is a global fish farming company. It carries out breeding, on-growing, processing, sale and distribution of atlantic salmon, coho salmon and trout through its subsidiaries located in Chile, Canada and Norway. The company has land based freshwater sites and presence in lakes for smolt production. Cermaq also provides logistic services to the companies in Norway. Its research and development activities are focused on fish health and welfare, technology, breeding and genetics, and feed and nutrition. The company markets its products to more than 70 countries across the world including Norway, Chile, the US, Japan, the UK, and Canada, among others. Cermaq is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Cermaq Group AS Key Recent Developments
Jun 05,2017: Cermaq Chile lets 259 staff go as part of restructure
Mar 30,2017: Cermaq names new managing director for Canada
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Cermaq Group AS-Key Facts 5
Cermaq Group AS-Key Employees 6
Cermaq Group AS-Key Employee Biographies 7
Cermaq Group AS-Key Operational Employees 8
Cermaq Group AS-Major Products and Services 9
Cermaq Group AS-History 10
Cermaq Group AS-Company Statement 12
Cermaq Group AS-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Cermaq Group AS-Business Description 16
Cermaq Group AS-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
Cermaq Group AS-Strengths 17
Cermaq Group AS-Weaknesses 18
Cermaq Group AS-Opportunities 19
Cermaq Group AS-Threats 20
Cermaq Group AS-Key Competitors 21
Cermaq Group AS, Recent Deals Summary 22
Section 3-Appendix 23
About GlobalData 23
Contact Us 23
List Of Table
List of Tables
Cermaq Group AS, Key Facts 5
Cermaq Group AS, Key Employees 6
Cermaq Group AS, Key Employee Biographies 7
Cermaq Group AS, Key Operational Employees 8
Cermaq Group AS, Major Products and Services 9
Cermaq Group AS, History 10
Cermaq Group AS, Subsidiaries 14
Cermaq Group AS, Key Competitors 21
Cermaq Group AS, Recent Deals Summary 22
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Cermaq Group AS, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Villa Organic AS
Norway Pelagic ASA
Leroy Seafood Group ASA
Grieg Seafood ASA
BioMar Group AS
Austevoll Seafood ASA