AGCO Corporation (AGCO)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
AGCO Corporation (AGCO) manufactures and distributes agricultural equipment and related replacement parts. It offers products such as tractors, self-propelled sprayers, combines, forage equipment, hay tools,, tillage, and grain storage and protein production systems, among others. The company distributes its products through a network of independent dealers and distributors across the world. Some of its major brands include Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson, and Valtra. It also offers wholesale financing and retail financing services through its finance joint ventures with Cooperatieve Centrale Raiffeisen-Boerenleenbank B.A. The company operates across North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia. AGCO is headquartered in Duluth, Minnesota, the US.
AGCO Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 31,2018: AGCO reports improved second quarter results
Oct 12,2017: AGCO first agricultural manufacturer to receive AGCO Corporationthe AME Excellence Award
Aug 15,2017: AGCO announces 200 temporary layoffs
Jul 27,2017: AGCO Q2 net income up, provides outlook for 2017
Apr 27,2017: AGCO elects new board member
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
AGCO Corporation-Key Facts 6
AGCO Corporation-Key Employees 7
AGCO Corporation-Key Employee Biographies 8
AGCO Corporation-Major Products and Services 9
AGCO Corporation-History 10
AGCO Corporation-Company Statement 13
AGCO Corporation-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Joint Venture 16
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
AGCO Corporation-Business Description 18
Product Category: Application Equipment 18
Product Category: Combines 18
Product Category: Grain Storage and Protein Production Systems 18
Product Category: Other Equipment 19
Product Category: Replacement Parts 19
Product Category: Tractors 19
Geographical Segment: Asia/Pacific/Africa 19
Geographical Segment: Europe/Middle East 20
Geographical Segment: North America 20
Geographical Segment: South America 20
AGCO Corporation-Corporate Strategy 21
AGCO Corporation-SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis-Overview 22
AGCO Corporation-Strengths 22
AGCO Corporation-Weaknesses 23
AGCO Corporation-Opportunities 24
AGCO Corporation-Threats 25
AGCO Corporation-Key Competitors 26
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 33
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 34
Jul 31, 2018: AGCO reports improved second quarter results 34
Oct 12, 2017: AGCO first agricultural manufacturer to receive AGCO Corporationthe AME Excellence Award 36
Jul 27, 2017: AGCO Q2 net income up, provides outlook for 2017 37
Apr 27, 2017: AGCO elects new board member 38
Feb 07, 2017: AGCO reports lower net income for Q4, provides outlook for 2017 39
Section 5-Appendix 40
Ratio Definitions 40
About GlobalData 44
Contact Us 44
List of Figures
AGCO Corporation, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 31
AGCO Corporation, Ratio Charts 33
List of Tables
AGCO Corporation, Key Facts 6
AGCO Corporation, Key Employees 7
AGCO Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
AGCO Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
AGCO Corporation, History 10
AGCO Corporation, Other Locations 15
AGCO Corporation, Subsidiaries 15
AGCO Corporation, Joint Venture 16
AGCO Corporation, Key Competitors 26
AGCO Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 27
AGCO Corporation, Annual Ratios 28
AGCO Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
AGCO Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
AGCO Corporation, Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 40
Capital Market Ratios 40
Equity Ratios 41
Profitability Ratios 41
Cost Ratios 42
Liquidity Ratios 42
Leverage Ratios 43
Efficiency Ratios 43
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Deere & Co
CNH Industrial NV
Alamo Group Inc.
AGCO Corporation, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"