This report will be delivered within 48 working hours of the purchase.
Netscribes' latest market research report titled Agrochemicals Market in India 2014 describes the dynamics of agrochemicals usage in this country. Agrochemicals, which form a major division of the chemical industries in India, refer to a broad range of pesticides, including insecticides, herbicides and fungicides. India is one of the largest producers of agrochemicals in the world. The domestic market is primarily driven by insecticides, followed by herbicides and fungicides. Low manufacturing costs and availability of process technologies attract multinational companies to form strategic alliances with agrochemical companies in India, resulting in transfer of technology and sharing of knowledge.
Demand for agrochemicals in India is driven by the need to increase farmland productivity and prevent loss of crops from pest attack. Government initiatives to increase minimum support price (MSP) for farmers and various schemes for short term crop loans help provide credit facilities to buy the relatively expensive agrochemicals. However, lack of knowledge regarding proper usage of agrochemicals, presence of spurious pesticides and rising environmental concerns are impediments to the growth of the industry in India. That is why, Integrated Pest Management, genetically modified seeds and biopesticides have emerged as sustainable means to protect crops in the future.
Slide 1: Executive Summary
Slide 2: GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2010-11-2013-14), Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jul-Aug 2013-Nov-Dec 2013)
Slide 3: Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013-Jul 2013), Exchange Rate: Half Yearly (Oct 2013-Mar 2014)
Slide 4: Lending Rate: Annual (2008-09-2011-12), Trade Balance: Annual (2010-11-2013-14*), FDI: Annual (2009-10-2012-13)
Slide 5: Introduction-Major Categories of Agrochemicals
Slide 6-7: Market Overview-Global
Slide 8-10: Market Overview-India
Import and Export
Slide 11-12: Import and Export of Agrochemicals
Drivers and Challenges
Slide 13: Drivers and Challenges-Summary
Slide 14-18: Drivers
Slide 19-21: Challenges
Slide 22-23: Government Schemes
Slide 24: Trends-Summary
Slide 25-26: Major Trends in the Market
Slide 27: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
Slide 28-32: Competitive Benchmarking
Slide 33-56: Major Public Players
Slide 57-74: Major Private Players
Slide 75-76: Recommendations
Slide 77: Key Ratios Description
Slide 78: Sources of Information
1. GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2010-11-2013-14)
2. Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jul-Aug 2013-Nov-Dec 2013)
3. Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013-Jul 2013)
4. Exchange Rate: Half Yearly (Oct 2013-Mar 2014)
5. Lending Rate: Annual (2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12)
6. Trade Balance: Annual (2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14*)
7. FDI Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
1. Market Overview (Global)-Market Size and Growth (Value-wise; 2013-2018e)
2. Agrochemicals-Global Market Share (Percentage-wise; 2013)
3. Global Crop-wise Pesticides Consumption (Percentage-wise; 2012)
4. Market Overview (India)-Market Size and Growth (Value-wise; 2013-2018e)
5. Agrochemicals-Indian Market Share (Percentage-wise; 2013)
6. Crop-wise Pesticides Consumption in India (Percentage-wise; 2012)
Import and Export
1. Indian Agrochemicals Imports-Size and Growth (Value-wise; 2010-2013)
2. Indian Agrochemicals Exports-Size and Growth (Value-wise; 2010-2013)
3. Country-wise analysis of Exports (Percentage-wise; 2012-13, 2013-14)
4. Country-wise analysis of Imports (Percentage-wise; 2012-13, 2013-14)
Drivers and Challenges
1. Indian Population-Size and Growth (Mar 2014-2018e)
2. Country-wise Consumption of Pesticides (Volume-wise; 2012)
3. Horticulture Production in India (Volume-wise; 2010-11-2013-14)
4. Horticulture Exports-Size and Growth (Volume-wise; 2010-11-2012-13)
1. Competitive Benchmarking-Key Ratios of Top 3 Companies-Operational Basis (FY 2013)
2. Competitive Benchmarking-Key Ratios of Top 3 Companies-Financial Basis (FY 2013)
3. Company profiles (All Companies)
a. Ownership Structure (For Private Companies only)
b. Financial Snapshot (All companies, except Rhodia Specialty Chemicals India Ltd. and Sajjan India Ltd.)
c. Key Business Segments (All Public Companies)
d. Key Geographic Segments (All Public Companies)
1. Public Trading Comparables (FY 2014)
2. Company Profiles (All Companies)
a. Company Information (All Companies)
b. Products and Services (All Companies)
c. Key People (All Companies, except Sajjan India Ltd.)
d. Shareholders of the Company (All Private Companies)
e. Key Financial Performance Indicators (All Public Companies)
f. Key Ratios (All Companies, except Rhodia Specialty Chemicals India Ltd. and Sajjan India Ltd.)
g. Business Highlights (All Companies)
2. Sources of Information
1. Aditya Birla Chemicals (India) Ltd.
2. BASF India Ltd.
3. National Fertilizers Ltd.
4. PI Industries Ltd.
5. Rallis India Ltd.
6. UPL Ltd.
1. Gharda Chemicals Ltd.
2. Heranba Industries Ltd.
3. Rhodia Specialty Chemicals India Ltd.
4. Sajjan India Ltd.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"