Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd (73) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd (73)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd (Asian Citrus) is an owner and operator of citrus plantation. The company carries out the plantation, cultivation and sale of agricultural produce, manufacture and sale of fruit juice concentrates, fruit purees and frozen fruit and vegetables. Its principal business is commercial plantation of citrus fruit mainly oranges. It owns and operates orange plantation, the Hepu Plantation in Hepu County in the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. Asian Citrus sells its oranges to supermarket chains, corporate customers and wholesalers in China. It has production facilities in Beihai, Hepu County and Baise in Guangxi. Asian Citrus is headquartered in New Territories, Hong Kong.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd.-Key Facts 5
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd.-Key Employees 6
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd.-Key Employee Biographies 7
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd.-Major Products and Services 8
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd.-History 9
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd.-Company Statement 10
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd.-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 - Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd.-Business Description 14
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd.-Corporate Strategy 15
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd.-SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis-Overview 16
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd.-Strengths 16
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd.-Weaknesses 17
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd.-Opportunities 18
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd.-Threats 19
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd.-Key Competitors 20
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 - Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd., Performance Chart (2014-2018) 23
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd., Ratio Charts 25
List Of Table
List of Tables
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd., Key Facts 5
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd., Key Employees 6
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 7
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd., Major Products and Services 8
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd., History 9
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd., Subsidiaries 12
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd., Key Competitors 20
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd., Annual Ratios 21
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd., Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 26
Capital Market Ratios 26
Equity Ratios 27
Profitability Ratios 27
Cost Ratios 28
Liquidity Ratios 28
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 29
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Wantong Agricultural Product Co. Ltd
General Mills Hong Kong Ltd
China Jinzhou Qiaopai Group Co. Ltd.
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd
Chaoda Modern Agriculture (Holdings) Limited