Aisin Seiki Co Ltd (7259)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd (Aisin) manufactures, develops and sells automobile parts, and products related to lifestyle, energy and wellness. The company offers a wide range of products including drivetrain, brake and chassis, engine related products, aftermarket products, sewing machines, beds, gas heat pump products, housing and audio related equipment, cogeneration system, and among others. The company also involves in processing of fiber lasers. Aisin provides wide range of products covering approximately all automotive components. The company operates across Asia Pacific, North America, South America and Europe through its subsidiaries and branch offices. Aisin is headquartered in Kariya, Aichi, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd-Key Facts 6
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd-Key Employees 7
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd-Major Products and Services 9
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd-History 11
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd-Company Statement 14
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd-Business Description 19
Business Segment: ADVICS Group 19
Business Segment: AISIN AW Group 19
Business Segment: AISIN Seiki Group 20
Business Segment: AISIN Takaoka Group 20
Business Segment: Others 20
Geographical Segment: Asia and Others 20
Target Markets 20
Geographical Segment: China 21
Geographical Segment: Europe 21
Target Markets 21
Geographical Segment: Japan 21
Geographical Segment: North America 21
Target Markets 21
R&D Overview 21
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd-SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis-Overview 22
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd-Strengths 22
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd-Weaknesses 23
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd-Opportunities 24
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd-Threats 25
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd-Key Competitors 26
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 33
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 34
Section 4-Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List of Figures
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 31
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd, Ratio Charts 33
List of Tables
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd, Key Facts 6
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd, Key Employees 7
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd, History 11
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd, Other Locations 15
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd, Subsidiaries 15
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd, Key Competitors 26
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 27
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd, Annual Ratios 28
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd, Interim Ratios 32
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 34
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Robert Bosch Corporation
Buffalo Co., Ltd.
Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"