Camping World Holdings, Inc. (CWH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Camping World Holdings, Inc. (CWH)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Camping World Holdings, Inc (Camping World) provides protection plans, products and other resources for recreational vehicle (RV) enthusiasts. Its offerings include an assortment of recreation vehicle sales, RV maintenance and repair services. These include extended vehicle service contracts, emergency roadside assistance, property and casualty insurance programs, vehicle financing and refinancing, travel protection and co-branded credit cards. In addition, it provides RV and auto repair and maintenance services, installation of parts and accessories, OEM and aftermarket parts and other RV accessories, maintenance products and supplies such as outdoor lifestyle products, satellite receivers and GPS equipments, towing and hitching services, RV appliances and other essential supplies. It also owns and manages membership clubs, customer shows and events and provides consumer magazines and other exclusive benefits, discounts and offers to its end users. Camping World is headquartered in Lincolnshire, Illinois, the US.
Camping World Holdings, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 08,2018: Camping World reports second quarter results
May 08,2018: Camping World Holdings, Inc. Reports First Quarter Results
Mar 14,2018: Camping World Holdings announces Q4 and full year 2017 financial results
Feb 28,2018: Camping World Holdings posts results for Q4 and full year ended December 31, 2017
Jan 05,2018: Gander Outdoors to launch store in York, Pennsylvania
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Camping World Holdings, Inc.-Key Facts 5
Camping World Holdings, Inc.-Key Employees 6
Camping World Holdings, Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 7
Camping World Holdings, Inc.-Major Products and Services 8
Camping World Holdings, Inc.-History 9
Camping World Holdings, Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Camping World Holdings, Inc.-Business Description 14
Camping World Holdings, Inc.-Corporate Strategy 15
Camping World Holdings, Inc.-SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis-Overview 16
Camping World Holdings, Inc.-Strengths 16
Camping World Holdings, Inc.-Weaknesses 17
Camping World Holdings, Inc.-Opportunities 18
Camping World Holdings, Inc.-Threats 19
Camping World Holdings, Inc.-Key Competitors 20
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 27
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 28
Aug 08, 2018: Camping World reports second quarter results 28
Aug 08, 2018: Camping World reports second quarter results 30
Aug 08, 2018: Camping World reports second quarter results 32
May 08, 2018: Camping World Holdings, Inc. Reports First Quarter Results 34
Jan 04, 2018: Gander Outdoors opening store in Onalaska, Wisconsin 37
Jan 04, 2018: Gander Outdoors opening store in Onalaska, Wisconsin 38
Jan 04, 2018: Gander Outdoors opening store in Onalaska, Wisconsin 39
Jan 04, 2018: Gander Outdoors opening store in Scranton, Pennsylvania 40
Jan 04, 2018: Gander Outdoors opening store in Scranton, Pennsylvania 41
Jan 04, 2018: Gander Outdoors opening store in Scranton, Pennsylvania 42
Section 5-Appendix 43
Ratio Definitions 43
About GlobalData 47
Contact Us 47
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Camping World Holdings, Inc., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 25
Camping World Holdings, Inc., Ratio Charts 27
List Of Table
List of Tables
Camping World Holdings, Inc., Key Facts 5
Camping World Holdings, Inc., Key Employees 6
Camping World Holdings, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Camping World Holdings, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Camping World Holdings, Inc., History 9
Camping World Holdings, Inc., Subsidiaries 11
Camping World Holdings, Inc., Key Competitors 20
Camping World Holdings, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 21
Camping World Holdings, Inc., Annual Ratios 22
Camping World Holdings, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Camping World Holdings, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Camping World Holdings, Inc., Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 43
Capital Market Ratios 43
Equity Ratios 44
Profitability Ratios 44
Cost Ratios 45
Liquidity Ratios 45
Leverage Ratios 46
Efficiency Ratios 46
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Camping World Holdings, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
America's Car-Mart, Inc.
Carefree of Colorado
CRUISE AMERICA, INC.
General RV Centers
Penske Automotive Group, Inc.
Rush Enterprises, Inc.
Sonic Automotive, Inc.