Hankook Tire Co., Ltd.(161390) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd.(161390)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd. (Hankook Tire) is the tire manufacturing company. It manufactures, recycles, processes, and markets tires, tubes, and automotive parts. The company's product portfolio comprises passenger car radial (PCR) tires, light truck radial (LTR) tires, ultra high performance (UHP) tires, and truck and bus radial (TBR) tires. Hankook Tire also manufactures tire-building machines, curing presses, uniformity testers for mid- and large-size TBR tires, and batteries for cars and trucks. Besides, the company offers maintenance and repair services such as installation, tire change, and wheel alignment services among others for passenger cars, light trucks, buses, and competition cars. The company markets its products and services in North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia. Hankook Tire is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Oct 05,2018: Hankook Tire receives the International Design Excellence Awards (IDEA) 2018 for its new electric vehicle tire
Aug 02,2018: Hankook Tire announces 2018 Q2 financial result
Apr 27,2018: Hankook Tire Announces 2018 Q1 Financial Result
Feb 08,2018: Hankook Tire Announces 2017 Financial Results
Dec 08,2017: Hankook Tire announces new executives for 2018
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd.-Key Facts 5
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd.-Key Employees 6
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd.-Key Employee Biographies 7
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd.-Major Products and Services 8
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd.-History 10
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd.-Company Statement 12
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd.-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd.-Business Description 17
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd.-Corporate Strategy 18
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd.-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd.-Strengths 19
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd.-Weaknesses 20
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd.-Opportunities 21
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd.-Threats 22
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd.-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 31
Oct 05, 2018: Hankook Tire receives the International Design Excellence Awards (IDEA) 2018 for its new electric vehicle tire 31
Aug 02, 2018: Hankook Tire announces 2018 Q2 financial result 32
Apr 27, 2018: Hankook Tire Announces 2018 Q1 Financial Result 33
Feb 08, 2018: Hankook Tire Announces 2017 Financial Results 34
Sep 07, 2017: ITOCHU Announces Basic Agreement On Business Alliance With HANKOOK 35
Aug 08, 2017: Hankook Tire announces Q2 2017 ffnancial results 36
Apr 28, 2017: Hankook Tire announces Q1 2017 financial results 37
Section 5-Appendix 38
Ratio Definitions 38
About GlobalData 42
Contact Us 42
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 28
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts 30
List Of Table
List of Tables
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd., Key Facts 5
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd., Key Employees 6
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 7
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services 8
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd., History 10
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd., Other Locations 13
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries 14
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd., Key Competitors 23
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 24
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios 25
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 38
Capital Market Ratios 38
Equity Ratios 39
Profitability Ratios 39
Cost Ratios 40
Liquidity Ratios 40
Leverage Ratios 41
Efficiency Ratios 41
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Yokohama Tire Corporation
Michelin Asia (Hong Kong) Limited
Goodyear South Asia Tyres Private Limited
Dunlop Tyres Limited
Apollo Tyres Ltd