IAV GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
IAV GmbH-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
IAV GmbH (IAV) is a provider of engineering services to the automotive industry. The company's engineering service portfolio includes light vehicles, commercial vehicles and work machines, energy supply, methods and test facilities and product solutions. Its light vehicle services include chassis, cockpit, combustion engine, exterior, gaseous-fuel vehicle, hybrid, interior, mobility, powertrain concept and integration, power-train electronic, transmission, vehicle electronic, vehicle function, and vehicle safety services. The company also offers a range of commercial vehicles and work machine solutions including cabin, brake systems, CO2 efficiency, driver assistance, functional architecture, transportation and logistics, and work and agricultural machines. Its major clients include Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bombardier, Bugati, Ford and General Motors. The company has business operations in China, Korea, Japan, the US, Mexico, Brazil, England, France, Italy, Sweden, Russia and India. IAV is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
IAV GmbH Key Recent Developments
Oct 25,2018: Siemens campus in Munich-Perlach to field-test autonomous driving
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
IAV GmbH-Key Facts 5
IAV GmbH-Key Employees 6
IAV GmbH-Key Employee Biographies 7
IAV GmbH-Major Products and Services 8
IAV GmbH-History 9
IAV GmbH-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
IAV GmbH-Business Description 13
IAV GmbH-SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis-Overview 14
IAV GmbH-Strengths 14
IAV GmbH-Weaknesses 15
IAV GmbH-Opportunities 16
IAV GmbH-Threats 17
IAV GmbH-Key Competitors 18
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 19
Oct 25, 2018: Siemens campus in Munich-Perlach to field-test autonomous driving 19
Section 4-Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List Of Table
List of Tables
IAV GmbH, Key Facts 5
IAV GmbH, Key Employees 6
IAV GmbH, Key Employee Biographies 7
IAV GmbH, Major Products and Services 8
IAV GmbH, History 9
IAV GmbH, Other Locations 10
IAV GmbH, Subsidiaries 10
IAV GmbH, Key Competitors 18
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
IAV GmbH, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Fritz Draxlmaier GmbH & Co KG
Benteler International AG