Rush Enterprises, Inc. (RUSHA)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Rush Enterprises, Inc. (Rush Enterprises) is a full-service, integrated retailer of commercial vehicles and related services. The company is into the sale of new and used heavy-duty, medium-duty and light-duty trucks and buses and related parts and services manufactured by Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus or Blue Bird and Mitsubishi Fuso. The company owns and operates commercial vehicle dealerships in the US through a network of Rush Truck Centers which provides retail sales of new and used commercial vehicles and aftermarket parts, service and body shop facilities. It also offers of financial services including insurance products, financing of new and used commercial vehicle purchases, and truck leasing and rentals. Rush Enterprises also operates World Wide Tires stores which primarily sells tires for use on commercial vehicles in two locations in Texas. Rush Enterprises is headquartered in New Braunfels, Texas, the US.
Rush Enterprises, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 25,2018: Rush Enterprises, reports second quarter 2018 results, announces first ever quarterly cash dividend
Apr 23,2018: Rush Enterprises Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
Jul 26,2017: Rush Enterprises Q2 net income increases
Apr 24,2017: Rush Enterprises Q1 net income increases
Mar 29,2017: Rush Enterprises announces management changes
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Rush Enterprises, Inc.-Key Facts 5
Rush Enterprises, Inc.-Key Employees 6
Rush Enterprises, Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 7
Rush Enterprises, Inc.-Major Products and Services 8
Rush Enterprises, Inc.-History 9
Rush Enterprises, Inc.-Company Statement 11
Rush Enterprises, Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Rush Enterprises, Inc.-Business Description 17
Rush Enterprises, Inc.-Corporate Strategy 18
Rush Enterprises, Inc.-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
Rush Enterprises, Inc.-Strengths 19
Rush Enterprises, Inc.-Weaknesses 20
Rush Enterprises, Inc.-Opportunities 21
Rush Enterprises, Inc.-Threats 22
Rush Enterprises, Inc.-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 31
Jul 25, 2018: Rush Enterprises, reports second quarter 2018 results, announces first ever quarterly cash dividend 31
Apr 23, 2018: Rush Enterprises Reports First Quarter 2018 Results 33
Jul 26, 2017: Rush Enterprises Q2 net income increases 35
Apr 24, 2017: Rush Enterprises Q1 net income increases 36
Mar 29, 2017: Rush Enterprises announces management changes 37
Feb 15, 2017: Rush Enterprises Q4 net income up 38
Section 5-Appendix 39
Ratio Definitions 39
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43
List of Figures
Rush Enterprises, Inc., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 28
Rush Enterprises, Inc., Ratio Charts 30
List of Tables
Rush Enterprises, Inc., Key Facts 5
Rush Enterprises, Inc., Key Employees 6
Rush Enterprises, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Rush Enterprises, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Rush Enterprises, Inc., History 9
Rush Enterprises, Inc., Other Locations 14
Rush Enterprises, Inc., Subsidiaries 15
Rush Enterprises, Inc., Key Competitors 23
Rush Enterprises, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 24
Rush Enterprises, Inc., Annual Ratios 25
Rush Enterprises, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Rush Enterprises, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Rush Enterprises, Inc., Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 39
Capital Market Ratios 39
Equity Ratios 40
Profitability Ratios 40
Cost Ratios 41
Liquidity Ratios 41
Leverage Ratios 42
Efficiency Ratios 42
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Worldwide Equipment Inc
Palm Truck Centers Inc
Lithia Motors, Inc.
Asbury Automotive Group, Inc.
Rush Enterprises, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"