Suzuki Motor Corporation (7269)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Suzuki Motor Corporation (Suzuki Motors) is an automobile company that designs and manufactures automobiles, motorcycles, marine and power products. The company's product portfolio includes all-terrain vehicles, automobile mini vehicles, sub-compact vehicles, standard-sized vehicles, outboard motors, engines for snowmobiles, electro senior vehicles, houses and others. It also offers logistics business and other services related to its operations. Suzuki Motors' research and development activities cover a broad range of the latest advances in various fields such as energy, environmental, information, electronics, communication, and control applications. The company operates in Asia, Europe, North America and others countries through its subsidiaries and branch offices. Suzuki Motors is headquartered at Hamamatsu, Japan.
Suzuki Motor Corporation Key Recent Developments
Nov 05,2018: Suzuki Shoken Corporation opens Hydrogen fueling station at Chubu Centrair International Airport
Oct 29,2018: Suzuki to increase electric vehicle production in India
Oct 18,2018: Harley-Davidson hires former Suzuki exec to lead India operation
Oct 10,2018: Maruti Suzuki entered into electric vehicle space
Oct 03,2018: Paris Motor Show 2018 Suzuki unveils 2019 Vitara Why this Creta rival makes great sense for India
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Suzuki Motor Corporation-Key Facts 6
Suzuki Motor Corporation-Key Employees 7
Suzuki Motor Corporation-Key Employee Biographies 9
Suzuki Motor Corporation-Major Products and Services 10
Suzuki Motor Corporation-History 12
Suzuki Motor Corporation-Company Statement 17
Suzuki Motor Corporation-Locations And Subsidiaries 20
Head Office 20
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 20
Section 2-Company Analysis 22
Company Overview 22
Suzuki Motor Corporation-Business Description 23
Business Segment: Automobiles 23
Business Segment: Marine and Power Products 23
Business Segment: Motorcycle 23
Geographical Segment: India 24
Geographical Segment: Japan 24
Geographical Segment: Others 24
R&D Overview 24
Suzuki Motor Corporation-Corporate Strategy 25
Suzuki Motor Corporation-SWOT Analysis 26
SWOT Analysis-Overview 26
Suzuki Motor Corporation-Strengths 26
Suzuki Motor Corporation-Weaknesses 27
Suzuki Motor Corporation-Opportunities 28
Suzuki Motor Corporation-Threats 29
Suzuki Motor Corporation-Key Competitors 30
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 32
Performance Chart 35
Financial Performance 35
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 36
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 37
Suzuki Motor Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 38
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 39
Nov 05, 2018: Suzuki Shoken Corporation opens Hydrogen fueling station at Chubu Centrair International Airport 39
Aug 02, 2018: Suzuki announces the financial results for FY2018 first quarter 40
Jun 20, 2018: Suzuki Announces FY2017 Vehicle Recycling Results in Japan 41
May 10, 2018: Suzuki Announces the Financial Results for FY2017 42
Feb 05, 2018: Suzuki Announces the Financial Results for FY2017 Third Quarter 43
Nov 17, 2017: Toyota and Suzuki Conclude Memorandum on EV Introduction in India 44
Aug 03, 2017: Suzuki Motor reports lower Q1 net income, provides annual outlook 45
Feb 06, 2017: Toyota and Suzuki Conclude Memorandum toward Business Partnership 46
Feb 06, 2017: Suzuki Motor reports higher nine-month net income, provides annual guidance 47
Section 5-Appendix 48
Ratio Definitions 48
About GlobalData 52
Contact Us 52
List of Figures
Suzuki Motor Corporation, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 35
Suzuki Motor Corporation, Ratio Charts 37
List of Tables
Suzuki Motor Corporation, Key Facts 6
Suzuki Motor Corporation, Key Employees 7
Suzuki Motor Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 9
Suzuki Motor Corporation, Major Products and Services 10
Suzuki Motor Corporation, History 12
Suzuki Motor Corporation, Other Locations 20
Suzuki Motor Corporation, Subsidiaries 20
Suzuki Motor Corporation, Key Competitors 30
Suzuki Motor Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 31
Suzuki Motor Corporation, Annual Ratios 32
Suzuki Motor Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 33
Suzuki Motor Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 34
Suzuki Motor Corporation, Interim Ratios 36
Suzuki Motor Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 38
Currency Codes 48
Capital Market Ratios 48
Equity Ratios 49
Profitability Ratios 49
Cost Ratios 50
Liquidity Ratios 50
Leverage Ratios 51
Efficiency Ratios 51
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Mazda Motor Corp
Hyundai Motor Co
Toyota Motor Corp
Tata Motors Ltd
Nissan Motor Co Ltd
Honda Motor Co Ltd
Ford Motor Co
Yamaha Motor Co Ltd
Suzuki Motor Corporation, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"