Tenneco Inc (TEN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Tenneco Inc (TEN)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Tenneco Inc (Tenneco) manufactures automotive emission control and ride control products and systems. The company offers clean air and ride performance products and systems for light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway and other vehicle applications. It provides individual component parts for vehicles; and groups of components which are combined as modules or systems within vehicles. Tenneco caters to both original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and replacement markets worldwide through brands including Monroe, Rancho, Clevite Elastomers, Axios, Kinetic, and Fric-Rot ride performance products and Walker, XNOx, Fonos, DynoMax and Thrush clean air products. It has operations in North America; Europe, South America and India, and Asia-Pacific. Tenneco is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, the US.
Tenneco Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 27,2018: Tenneco reports second quarter 2018 results
Jul 24,2018: Tenneco Board Selects Brian Kesseler, Roger Wood as CEOs of Future Independent Companies
May 18,2018: Tenneco appoints Jason Hollar as chief financial officer
Apr 27,2018: Tenneco Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
Apr 11,2018: Ethiopia Foresees 1 Bln. USD From Gas Export
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Tenneco Inc-Key Facts 6
Tenneco Inc-Key Employees 7
Tenneco Inc-Key Employee Biographies 9
Tenneco Inc-Major Products and Services 10
Tenneco Inc-History 12
Tenneco Inc-Company Statement 16
Tenneco Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2-Company Analysis 20
Company Overview 20
Tenneco Inc-Business Description 21
Business Segment: Clean Air 21
Key Stats 21
Business Segment: Ride Performance 21
Key Stats 22
Geographical Segment: China 22
Geographical Segment: Germany 22
Geographical Segment: Other 22
Geographical Segment: Poland 22
Geographical Segment: The UK 22
Geographical Segment: The US 23
R&D Overview 23
Tenneco Inc-Corporate Strategy 24
Tenneco Inc-SWOT Analysis 25
SWOT Analysis-Overview 25
Tenneco Inc-Strengths 25
Tenneco Inc-Weaknesses 26
Tenneco Inc-Opportunities 27
Tenneco Inc-Threats 28
Tenneco Inc-Key Competitors 29
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 31
Performance Chart 34
Financial Performance 34
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 35
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 36
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 37
Jul 27, 2018: Tenneco reports second quarter 2018 results 37
Jul 24, 2018: Tenneco Board Selects Brian Kesseler, Roger Wood as CEOs of Future Independent Companies 38
Apr 27, 2018: Tenneco Reports First Quarter 2018 Results 39
Feb 09, 2018: Tenneco Reports Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2017 Results 40
Feb 09, 2018: Tenneco Reports Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2017 Results 41
Jul 28, 2017: Tenneco reports net loss for Q2 42
May 17, 2017: Tenneco elects new board members 43
May 01, 2017: Tenneco Q1 net income increases 44
Feb 07, 2017: Tenneco Q4 net income decreases 45
Jan 30, 2017: Tenneco appoints executive vice president of Ride Performance 46
Section 5-Appendix 47
Ratio Definitions 47
About GlobalData 51
Contact Us 51
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Tenneco Inc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 34
Tenneco Inc, Ratio Charts 36
List Of Table
List of Tables
Tenneco Inc, Key Facts 6
Tenneco Inc, Key Employees 7
Tenneco Inc, Key Employee Biographies 9
Tenneco Inc, Major Products and Services 10
Tenneco Inc, History 12
Tenneco Inc, Other Locations 18
Tenneco Inc, Subsidiaries 18
Tenneco Inc, Key Competitors 29
Tenneco Inc, Ratios based on current share price 30
Tenneco Inc, Annual Ratios 31
Tenneco Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 32
Tenneco Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 33
Tenneco Inc, Interim Ratios 35
Currency Codes 47
Capital Market Ratios 47
Equity Ratios 48
Profitability Ratios 48
Cost Ratios 49
Liquidity Ratios 49
Leverage Ratios 50
Efficiency Ratios 50
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Tenneco Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
ZF Sachs Suspension France S.A.S.
RIDE CONTROL, LLC
Magneti Marelli SpA
Cummins Emissions Solutions (Pty.) Ltd.
Bosal International N.V.
Beijing West Heavy Industries Co. Ltd.