The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd (5101) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd (5101)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd (Yokohama) is a tire manufacturer. The company produces, distributes and markets tires for different types vehicles including passenger cars, buses, aircraft, light trucks and trucks, industrial vehicles, and other peripheral products such as agricultural, industrial, construction, and forestry machinery. Besides, tires, it offers wheels, hoses, sealants and adhesives, aerospace products, golf and other industrial products including conveyor belts, antiseismic products, roadway joints coupling and aerospace products. Through subsidiaries, the company operates in several countries around the world, including China, India, Thailand, the US, Canada, Australia, Philippines, Taiwan, and Vietnam. Yokohama is headquartered in Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 24,2018: Yokohama Rubber Develops World's Largest Floating Fender, And Contributes To Safer Cargo Loading
Aug 11,2017: Yokohama Rubber reports 15.9% growth in H1 2017 revenue
May 12,2017: Yokohama Rubber Q1 net profit increases
Feb 20,2017: Yokohama Rubber annual profit down
Jan 17,2017: Jeff Barna joins Yokohama Tire as COO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd-Key Facts 6
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd-Key Employees 7
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd-Major Products and Services 9
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd-History 10
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd-Company Statement 14
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd-Business Description 18
Business Segment: Alliance Tire Group (ATG) 18
Key Stats 18
Business Segment: Multiple Business (MB) 18
Key Stats 18
Business Segment: Others 19
Business Segment: Tires 19
Key Stats 19
Geographical Segment: Asia 19
Geographical Segment: Japan 19
Geographical Segment: North America 19
Geographical Segment: Others 20
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd-Corporate Strategy 21
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd-SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis-Overview 22
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd-Strengths 22
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd-Weaknesses 24
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd-Opportunities 25
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd-Threats 26
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd-Key Competitors 27
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 34
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 35
Jan 24, 2018: Yokohama Rubber Develops World's Largest Floating Fender, And Contributes To Safer Cargo Loading 35
May 12, 2017: Yokohama Rubber Q1 net profit increases 36
Feb 20, 2017: Yokohama Rubber annual profit down 37
Section 5-Appendix 38
Ratio Definitions 38
About GlobalData 42
Contact Us 42
List Of Figure
List of Figures
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 32
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd, Ratio Charts 34
List Of Table
List of Tables
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd, Key Facts 6
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd, Key Employees 7
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd, History 10
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd, Other Locations 15
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd, Subsidiaries 15
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd, Key Competitors 27
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 28
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd, Annual Ratios 29
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 30
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 31
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd, Interim Ratios 33
Currency Codes 38
Capital Market Ratios 38
Equity Ratios 39
Profitability Ratios 39
Cost Ratios 40
Liquidity Ratios 40
Leverage Ratios 41
Efficiency Ratios 41
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Toyo Tire & Rubber Co Ltd
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co
Sumitomo Rubber Industries Ltd
Guizhou Tyre Co., Ltd.