Brambles Limited (BXB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Brambles Limited (BXB)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Brambles Limited (Brambles) is a supply-chain logistics company that specializes in the pooling of unit-load equipment and associated services. The company outsources and manages pallets, crates and containers. The company serves customers in the fast-moving consumer goods such as dry food, grocery, and health and personal care, fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. It also operates specialist container logistics businesses serving the automotive, aerospace, and oil and gas sectors. The company operates through service centers across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Brambles is Headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Brambles Limited Key Recent Developments
Jun 01,2018: Brambles names Elizabeth Fagan as non-executive director
Jun 08,2017: Brambles appoints new CIO
Jan 02,2017: Pallet supplier plans 165 layoffs in Indianapolis
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Brambles Limited-Key Facts 6
Brambles Limited-Key Employees 7
Brambles Limited-Key Employee Biographies 8
Brambles Limited-Major Products and Services 9
Brambles Limited-History 10
Brambles Limited-Company Statement 14
Brambles Limited-Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Brambles Limited-Business Description 18
Business Segment: CHEP Americas 18
Business Segment: CHEP Asia Pacific 18
Business Segment: CHEP EMEA 19
Business Segment: Corporate 19
Business Segment: IFCO 19
Geographical Segment: Australia 20
Geographical Segment: Europe 20
Geographical Segment: Other 20
Geographical Segment: The Americas 20
Brambles Limited-Corporate Strategy 21
Brambles Limited-SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis-Overview 22
Brambles Limited-Strengths 22
Brambles Limited-Weaknesses 23
Brambles Limited-Opportunities 24
Brambles Limited-Threats 25
Brambles Limited-Key Competitors 26
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 33
Brambles Limited, Recent Deals Summary 34
Section 4-Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Brambles Limited, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 31
Brambles Limited, Ratio Charts 33
List Of Table
List of Tables
Brambles Limited, Key Facts 6
Brambles Limited, Key Employees 7
Brambles Limited, Key Employee Biographies 8
Brambles Limited, Major Products and Services 9
Brambles Limited, History 10
Brambles Limited, Subsidiaries 16
Brambles Limited, Key Competitors 26
Brambles Limited, Ratios based on current share price 27
Brambles Limited, Annual Ratios 28
Brambles Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Brambles Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Brambles Limited, Interim Ratios 32
Brambles Limited, Recent Deals Summary 34
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Brambles Limited, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Robinson Industries, Inc.
Rehrig Pacific Company
Linfox Pty Ltd