Airlines in Russia
Airlines in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Russia airlines market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The airlines industry comprises passenger air transportation, including both scheduled and chartered, but excludes air freight transport.
- The Russian airlines industry had total revenues of USD11.6bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% between 2013 and 2017.
- Industry volume increased with a CAGR of 6.4% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 82 million passengers in 2017.
- The growth of the Russian industry has mainly been driven by the international flights segment in recent years which was growing significantly until 2015. Its slowdown in 2016 brought about deceleration of the industry.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the airlines market in Russia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the airlines market in Russia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key airlines market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Russia airlines market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Russia airlines market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Russia airlines market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Russia airlines market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Russia's airlines market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Market volume forecast 14
Five Forces Analysis 15
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 19
New entrants 21
Threat of substitutes 23
Degree of rivalry 24
Leading Companies 26
Aeroflot OAO 26
International Consolidated Airlines Group, S.A. 29
OJSC Siberia Airlines 32
UTair Aviation 33
Macroeconomic Indicators 36
Country data 36
Industry associations 39
Related MarketLine research 39
About MarketLine 40
List of Figures
Figure 1: Russia airlines industry value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Russia airlines industry volume: million passengers, 2013-17
Figure 3: Russia airlines industry category segmentation: % share, by volume, 2017
Figure 4: Russia airlines industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Russia airlines industry value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 6: Russia airlines industry volume forecast: million passengers, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the airlines industry in Russia, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the airlines industry in Russia, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the airlines industry in Russia, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the airlines industry in Russia, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the airlines industry in Russia, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the airlines industry in Russia, 2017
Figure 13: Aeroflot OAO: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Aeroflot OAO: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: International Consolidated Airlines Group, S.A.: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: International Consolidated Airlines Group, S.A.: assets & liabilities
Figure 17: UTair Aviation: revenues & profitability
Figure 18: UTair Aviation: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Russia airlines industry value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Russia airlines industry volume: million passengers, 2013-17
Table 3: Russia airlines industry category segmentation: million passengers, 2017
Table 4: Russia airlines industry geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 5: Russia airlines industry value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 6: Russia airlines industry volume forecast: million passengers, 2017-22
Table 7: Aeroflot OAO: key facts
Table 8: Aeroflot OAO: key financials (USD)
Table 9: Aeroflot OAO: key financials (RUB)
Table 10: Aeroflot OAO: key financial ratios
Table 11: International Consolidated Airlines Group, S.A.: key facts
Table 12: International Consolidated Airlines Group, S.A.: key financials (USD)
Table 13: International Consolidated Airlines Group, S.A.: key financials (EUR)
Table 14: International Consolidated Airlines Group, S.A.: key financial ratios
Table 15: OJSC Siberia Airlines: key facts
Table 16: UTair Aviation: key facts
Table 17: UTair Aviation: key financials (USD)
Table 18: UTair Aviation: key financials (RUB)
Table 19: UTair Aviation: key financial ratios
Table 20: Russia size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 21: Russia gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 22: Russia gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 23: Russia inflation, 2013-17
Table 24: Russia consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 25: Russia exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
International Consolidated Airlines Group, S.A.
OJSC Siberia Airlines
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"