UTair Aviation-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
UTair Aviation-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
UTair Aviation (UTair) is a provider of passenger and cargo transportation solutions, using airplanes and helicopters. Its portfolio of services comprises aircraft transportation services, helicopter service, airport services, aircraft repairs and maintenance, and aviation personnel training. UTair provide its helicopter services to Russian oil and gas companies, and the United Nations Organization. It offers manufacture, storage and delivery of in-flight catering; aircraft servicing, such as internal cleaning, outside washing, provision of soft inventories and service equipment; consolidation and delivery of printed goods on board; catering; and retail sale. It also provides maintenance repair and overhaul; maintenance of airplanes and helicopters; repair of helicopter equipment; cargo transportations by cargo aircraft and cargo transportations by passenger flights. It also provides retraining and advanced training of the engineering and technical personnel by types of aircraft; and leasing and financial services. It has operations in Russia, Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) and non-CIS countries. UTair Aviation is headquartered in Khanty Mansiysk, Russia.
- Detailed information on UTair Aviation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting UTair Aviation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of UTair Aviation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on UTair Aviation's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about UTair Aviation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of UTair Aviation and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess UTair Aviation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on UTair Aviation's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
UTair Aviation: Company Overview 6
UTair Aviation: Overview and Key Facts 6
UTair Aviation: Overview 6
UTair Aviation: Key Facts 6
UTair Aviation: Key Employees 7
UTair Aviation: Major Products and Services 8
UTair Aviation: Company History 9
UTair Aviation: Management Statement 13
UTair Aviation: Key Competitors 14
UTair Aviation: Company Analysis 15
UTair Aviation: Business Description 15
UTair Aviation: SWOT Analysis 16
UTair Aviation: SWOT Overview 16
UTair Aviation: Strengths 16
UTair Aviation: Weaknesses 16
UTair Aviation: Opportunities 17
UTair Aviation: Threats 17
UTair Aviation: Recent Developments 19
UTair Aviation: News and Events Summary 19
UTair Aviation: Contracts 22
UTair Aviation: Corporate Governance 24
UTair Aviation: Financial Performance 25
UTair Aviation: Regulatory and Legal Events 25
UTair Aviation: Strategy and Operations 25
Contact Us 26
About MarketLine 27
List of Tables
Table 1: UTair Aviation: Key Facts
Table 2: UTair Aviation: Key Employees
Table 3: UTair Aviation: Company History
Table 4: UTair Aviation: Key Competitors
Table 5: UTair Aviation: News and Events Summary
Table 6: UTair Aviation: Contracts
Table 7: UTair Aviation: Corporate Governance
Table 8: UTair Avi
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"