Air Freight in France
Air Freight in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the France air freight market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air.
- The French air freight sector had total revenues of USD2,842.4m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.1% between 2013 and 2017.
- The international segment had the highest volume in the French air freight sector in 2017, with total sales of 4,262.4 million FTK, equivalent to 94.4% of the sector's overall volume.
- Continued growth in the French economy should help bolster the country's air freight sector, as exports and imports increase. In early 2018 France has signed billion dollar trade deals with the likes of China and India which will positively impact the country's air freight sector.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air freight market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the France air freight market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the France air freight market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up France's air freight market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Market volume forecast 14
Five Forces Analysis 15
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 18
New entrants 20
Threat of substitutes 22
Degree of rivalry 23
Leading Companies 24
Air France-KLM SA 24
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited 28
FedEx Corporation 31
Macroeconomic Indicators 34
Country data 34
Industry associations 37
Related MarketLine research 37
About MarketLine 38
List of Figures
Figure 1: France air freight sector value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: France air freight sector volume: million FTK, 2013-17
Figure 3: France air freight sector category segmentation: % share, by volume, 2017
Figure 4: France air freight sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: France air freight sector value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 6: France air freight sector volume forecast: million FTK, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the air freight sector in France, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the air freight sector in France, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the air freight sector in France, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the air freight sector in France, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the air freight sector in France, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the air freight sector in France, 2017
Figure 13: Air France-KLM SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Air France-KLM SA: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: Cathay Pacific Airways Limited: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Cathay Pacific Airways Limited: assets & liabilities
Figure 17: FedEx Corporation: revenues & profitability
Figure 18: FedEx Corporation: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: France air freight sector value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: France air freight sector volume: million FTK, 2013-17
Table 3: France air freight sector category segmentation: million FTK, 2017
Table 4: France air freight sector geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 5: France air freight sector value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 6: France air freight sector volume forecast: million FTK, 2017-22
Table 7: Air France-KLM SA: key facts
Table 8: Air France-KLM SA: key financials (USD)
Table 9: Air France-KLM SA: key financials (EUR)
Table 10: Air France-KLM SA: key financial ratios
Table 11: Cathay Pacific Airways Limited: key facts
Table 12: Cathay Pacific Airways Limited: key financials (USD)
Table 13: Cathay Pacific Airways Limited: key financials (HKUSD)
Table 14: Cathay Pacific Airways Limited: key financial ratios
Table 15: FedEx Corporation: key facts
Table 16: FedEx Corporation: key financials (USD)
Table 17: FedEx Corporation: key financial ratios
Table 18: France size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 19: France gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 20: France gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 21: France inflation, 2013-17
Table 22: France consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 23: France exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Air France-KLM SA
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"