Air Freight in Italy
Air Freight in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Italy air freight market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air.
- The Italian air freight sector had total revenues of USD941.0m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.2% between 2013 and 2017.
- Sector consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 8.1% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 1,219.3 million FTK in 2017.
- Italy is a medium sized country when measured in terms of landmass meaning that substitute methods of transportation such as road and rail freight are very common. This diminishes demand for air freight except where the purpose is to transport objects abroad, especially over continents.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market in Italy
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air freight market in Italy
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Italy air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Italy air freight market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Italy air freight market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Italy air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Italy's air freight market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Market volume forecast 14
Five Forces Analysis 15
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 18
New entrants 20
Threat of substitutes 22
Degree of rivalry 23
Leading Companies 24
Alitalia-Societa Aerea Italiana S.p.A. 24
Cargolux Airlines International SA 25
Deutsche Post AG 26
FedEx Corporation 30
Macroeconomic Indicators 33
Country data 33
Industry associations 36
Related MarketLine research 36
About MarketLine 37
List of Figures
Figure 1: Italy air freight sector value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Italy air freight sector volume: million FTK, 2013-17
Figure 3: Italy air freight sector category segmentation: % share, by volume, 2017
Figure 4: Italy air freight sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Italy air freight sector value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 6: Italy air freight sector volume forecast: million FTK, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the air freight sector in Italy, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the air freight sector in Italy, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the air freight sector in Italy, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the air freight sector in Italy, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the air freight sector in Italy, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the air freight sector in Italy, 2017
Figure 13: Deutsche Post AG: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Deutsche Post AG: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: FedEx Corporation: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: FedEx Corporation: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Italy air freight sector value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Italy air freight sector volume: million FTK, 2013-17
Table 3: Italy air freight sector category segmentation: million FTK, 2017
Table 4: Italy air freight sector geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 5: Italy air freight sector value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 6: Italy air freight sector volume forecast: million FTK, 2017-22
Table 7: Alitalia-Societa Aerea Italiana S.p.A.: key facts
Table 8: Cargolux Airlines International SA: key facts
Table 9: Deutsche Post AG: key facts
Table 10: Deutsche Post AG: key financials (USD)
Table 11: Deutsche Post AG: key financials (EUR)
Table 12: Deutsche Post AG: key financial ratios
Table 13: FedEx Corporation: key facts
Table 14: FedEx Corporation: key financials (USD)
Table 15: FedEx Corporation: key financial ratios
Table 16: Italy size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 17: Italy gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 18: Italy gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 19: Italy inflation, 2013-17
Table 20: Italy consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 21: Italy exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Alitalia - Societa Aerea Italiana S.p.A.
Cargolux Airlines International SA
Deutsche Post AG
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"