Air Freight in Russia
Air Freight in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Russia air freight market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air.
- The Russian air freight sector had total revenues of USD4,077.7m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18% between 2013 and 2017.
- The international segment had the highest volume in the Russian air freight sector in 2017, with total sales of 5,273.6 million FTK, equivalent to 83.7% of the sector's overall volume.
- The Russian air freight sector will continue to grow at a strong pace as a number of trade deals valued in the tens of billions of dollars signed in recent times, most notably with China, will boost the countries imports and exports in the coming years.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market in Russia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air freight market in Russia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Russia air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Russia air freight market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Russia air freight market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Russia air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Russia's air freight market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Market volume forecast 14
Five Forces Analysis 15
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 18
New entrants 20
Threat of substitutes 22
Degree of rivalry 23
Leading Companies 24
Aeroflot OAO 24
Ural Airlines JSC 27
Volga-Dnepr Group 28
Macroeconomic Indicators 29
Country data 29
Industry associations 32
Related MarketLine research 32
About MarketLine 33
List of Figures
Figure 1: Russia air freight sector value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Russia air freight sector volume: million FTK, 2013-17
Figure 3: Russia air freight sector category segmentation: % share, by volume, 2017
Figure 4: Russia air freight sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Russia air freight sector value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 6: Russia air freight sector volume forecast: million FTK, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the air freight sector in Russia, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the air freight sector in Russia, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the air freight sector in Russia, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the air freight sector in Russia, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the air freight sector in Russia, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the air freight sector in Russia, 2017
Figure 13: Aeroflot OAO: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Aeroflot OAO: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Russia air freight sector value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Russia air freight sector volume: million FTK, 2013-17
Table 3: Russia air freight sector category segmentation: million FTK, 2017
Table 4: Russia air freight sector geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 5: Russia air freight sector value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 6: Russia air freight sector volume forecast: million FTK, 2017-22
Table 7: Aeroflot OAO: key facts
Table 8: Aeroflot OAO: key financials (USD)
Table 9: Aeroflot OAO: key financials (RUB)
Table 10: Aeroflot OAO: key financial ratios
Table 11: Ural Airlines JSC: key facts
Table 12: Volga-Dnepr Group: key facts
Table 13: Russia size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 14: Russia gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 15: Russia gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 16: Russia inflation, 2013-17
Table 17: Russia consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 18: Russia exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Ural Airlines JSC
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"