British Airways Plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
British Airways Plc-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
British Airways Plc (BA), a subsidiary of International Consolidated Airlines Group, S.A., is an airline service provider. The company operates an international scheduled airline route network in association with its joint business agreement, code share and franchise partners. BA offers scheduled passenger services and air cargo transportation. Its fleet base includes Airbus, Boeing and Embraer jets. BA operates aircraft on long-haul and short-haul routes. The company also offers aircraft maintenance, airline marketing, package holidays and insurance services. Its principal place of business is London and also has significant presence at Gatwick, Heathrow and London City airports. BA is headquartered in Harmondsworth, England, the UK.
British Airways Plc Key Recent Developments
Aug 14,2018: British Airways celebrates award for world-class family travel as 150,000 customers use Airline's dedicated family zone
Aug 04,2018: British Airways gets its pride on at bright-on
Jun 20,2018: IBS Software Signs Multi-year Contract With British Airways
May 13,2018: British Airways run gatwick event hits full speed
Apr 20,2018: British Airways hires new people director
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
British Airways Plc-Key Facts 5
British Airways Plc-Key Employees 6
British Airways Plc-Key Employee Biographies 7
British Airways Plc-Major Products and Services 8
British Airways Plc-History 9
British Airways Plc-Company Statement 16
British Airways Plc-Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2-Company Analysis 20
Company Overview 20
British Airways Plc-Business Description 21
Product Category: Cargo 21
Product Category: Other 21
Product Category: Passenger 21
Geographical Segment: Rest of the World 21
Geographical Segment: UK 22
Geographical Segment: USA 22
British Airways Plc-Corporate Strategy 23
British Airways Plc-SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis-Overview 24
British Airways Plc-Strengths 24
British Airways Plc-Weaknesses 25
British Airways Plc-Opportunities 26
British Airways Plc-Threats 27
British Airways Plc-Key Competitors 28
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 29
Aug 14, 2018: British Airways celebrates award for world-class family travel as 150,000 customers use Airline's dedicated family zone 29
Aug 04, 2018: British Airways gets its pride on at bright-on 30
May 13, 2018: British Airways run gatwick event hits full speed 31
Apr 19, 2018: British Airways Doubles Number Of Chinese Cabin Crew On Flights To Beijing And Shanghai 32
Apr 19, 2018: British Airways Doubles Number Of Chinese Cabin Crew On Flights To Beijing And Shanghai 33
Mar 22, 2018: British Airways Releases Gender Pay Gap Figures 2018 34
Section 4-Appendix 35
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Table
List of Tables
British Airways Plc, Key Facts 5
British Airways Plc, Key Employees 6
British Airways Plc, Key Employee Biographies 7
British Airways Plc, Major Products and Services 8
British Airways Plc, History 9
British Airways Plc, Subsidiaries 18
British Airways Plc, Key Competitors 28
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
British Airways Plc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited
United Continental Holdings, Inc.
Southwest Airlines Co
Qantas Airways Ltd
Monarch Airlines Limited
Flybe Group Plc
Etihad Aviation Group PJSC
Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Air France-KLM SA