Brussels Airlines NVSA-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Brussels Airlines NV/SA (Brussels Airlines), a subsidiary of SN Airholding is a provider of passenger air transportation services. It offers passenger services through Airbus A319/A320 aircraft under the categories of Check&Go, Light&Relax, Flex&Fast and Bizz&Class for the European destinations. The company also offers long haul destinations through Airbus A330-200 and A330-300 aircraft to Africa, North America and India. The company through its intercontinental partners also offers long-haul codeshare flights to the UAE, China, Thailand and other destinations in North America. Brussels Airlines offers cargo services and has a charter department that arranges flights as per customer's specifications. It offers an online dedicated booking tool for SMEs and small companies. Brussels Airlines is headquartered in Diegem, Belgium.
Brussels Airlines NVSA Key Recent Developments
May 10,2018: Brussels Airlines' Pilots Plan Strike, US Carrier Waiving Change Fees
Feb 05,2018: Brussels Airlines appoints new leadership team
Feb 05,2018: Brussels Airlines appoints new leadership team
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Brussels Airlines NV/SA-Key Facts 5
Brussels Airlines NV/SA-Key Employees 6
Brussels Airlines NV/SA-Key Operational Employees 7
Brussels Airlines NV/SA-Major Products and Services 8
Brussels Airlines NV/SA-History 9
Brussels Airlines NV/SA-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Brussels Airlines NV/SA-Business Description 13
Brussels Airlines NV/SA-SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis-Overview 14
Brussels Airlines NV/SA-Strengths 14
Brussels Airlines NV/SA-Weaknesses 15
Brussels Airlines NV/SA-Opportunities 16
Brussels Airlines NV/SA-Threats 17
Brussels Airlines NV/SA-Key Competitors 18
Section 3-Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List of Tables
Brussels Airlines NV/SA, Key Facts 5
Brussels Airlines NV/SA, Key Employees 6
Brussels Airlines NV/SA, Key Operational Employees 7
Brussels Airlines NV/SA, Major Products and Services 8
Brussels Airlines NV/SA, History 9
Brussels Airlines NV/SA, Subsidiaries 11
Brussels Airlines NV/SA, Key Competitors 18
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
LATAM Airlines Group S.A.
Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited
Air France-KLM SA
Delta Air Lines, Inc.
American Airlines Inc
Ryanair Holdings plc
Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA
Brussels Airlines NVSA, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"