CEVA Logistics AG (CEVA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
CEVA Logistics AG (CEVA)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
CEVA Logistics AG (CEVA) is a provider of contract logistics and fright management services. Its contract logistics services include manufacturing support, inbound logistics, outbound logistics and reverse logistics. The company's freight management service portfolio includes air, ocean and ground freight forwarding, customs brokerage, warehousing and other value-added services. CEVA also offers a range of supply chain solutions such as solution engineering and analysis; solution design and supply chain management technologies for large, medium and small sized companies. It provides services to automotive, healthcare, energy, consumer and retail, industrial and technology and aerospace. The company has operations in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Northern Europe, South Europe, Middle East and Africa. CEVA is headquartered in Baar, Switzerland.
CEVA Logistics AG Key Recent Developments
Jun 18,2018: CEVA hires Niels Weithe as global head of eCommerce
Feb 23,2018: CEVA reports results for Q4 and full year 2017
Nov 16,2017: CEVA opens new UK pharma facility
Aug 08,2017: CEVA reports Q2 2017 results
Aug 04,2017: CEVA Continues Positive Development-Results For Second Quarter / First Half Ended 30 June 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
CEVA Logistics AG-Key Facts 6
CEVA Logistics AG-Key Employees 7
CEVA Logistics AG-Key Employee Biographies 8
CEVA Logistics AG-Major Products and Services 9
CEVA Logistics AG-History 10
CEVA Logistics AG-Company Statement 14
CEVA Logistics AG-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
CEVA Logistics AG-Business Description 18
Business Segment: Contract Logistics 18
Key Stats 18
Business Segment: Freight Management 18
Key Stats 19
Geographical Segment: Americas 19
Target Markets 19
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific 19
Target Markets 19
Geographical Segment: Europe 19
Target Markets 19
CEVA Logistics AG-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
CEVA Logistics AG-Strengths 20
CEVA Logistics AG-Weaknesses 21
CEVA Logistics AG-Opportunities 22
CEVA Logistics AG-Threats 23
CEVA Logistics AG-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 31
Jun 18, 2018: CEVA appoints Niels Weithe to head up global eCommerce business 31
Nov 16, 2017: CEVA opens new UK pharma facility 32
Nov 16, 2017: CEVA opens new UK pharma facility 33
Aug 08, 2017: CEVA reports Q2 2017 results 34
Aug 04, 2017: CEVA Continues Positive Development-Results For Second Quarter / First Half Ended 30 June 2017 35
Aug 04, 2017: CEVA Continues Positive Development-Results For Second Quarter / First Half Ended 30 June 2017 36
Jun 28, 2017: CEVA receives IATA's CEIV certification in Singapore 37
May 03, 2017: CEVA reports loss for Q1 38
May 03, 2017: CEVA's revenue increases in first quarter 2017 39
Mar 09, 2017: CEVA Holdings annual loss decreases 40
Section 5-Appendix 41
Ratio Definitions 41
About GlobalData 45
Contact Us 45
List Of Figure
List of Figures
CEVA Logistics AG, Performance Chart (2014-2017) 28
CEVA Logistics AG, Ratio Charts 30
List Of Table
List of Tables
CEVA Logistics AG, Key Facts 6
CEVA Logistics AG, Key Employees 7
CEVA Logistics AG, Key Employee Biographies 8
CEVA Logistics AG, Major Products and Services 9
CEVA Logistics AG, History 10
CEVA Logistics AG, Other Locations 15
CEVA Logistics AG, Subsidiaries 15
CEVA Logistics AG, Key Competitors 24
CEVA Logistics AG, Ratios based on current share price 25
CEVA Logistics AG, Annual Ratios 26
CEVA Logistics AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
CEVA Logistics AG, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 41
Capital Market Ratios 41
Equity Ratios 42
Profitability Ratios 42
Cost Ratios 43
Liquidity Ratios 43
Leverage Ratios 44
Efficiency Ratios 44
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
CEVA Logistics AG, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Panalpina World Transport (Holding) Ltd
Kintetsu World Express Inc
Hyundai Glovis Co Ltd
Hitachi Transport System, Ltd.
Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.
C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc