DHL International GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
DHL International GmbH-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
DHL International GmbH (DHL), a subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL, is a provider of logistics and transportation services. The company provides international express deliveries; global freight forwarding; and contract logistics solutions. It carries out international parcel and document delivery services; domestic and international parcel and e-Commerce services; freight forwarding services through ocean, air, road and rail transportation; and supply chain solutions. It also offers warehousing solutions ranging from packaging, to repairs, and storage. The company caters its services to aerospace, automotive, chemical and consumer sectors. The company operates in the Europe, Americas, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific. DHL is headquartered in Bonn, Germany.
DHL International GmbH Key Recent Developments
Mar 21,2018: DHL Supply Chain Vietnam appoints Drew Duncan as Country Managing Director
Feb 22,2018: DHL Express launches new Brussels hub
Feb 05,2018: Saloodo! names Thomas Grunau as chief executive officer
Sep 25,2017: IKEA completely switches to electric vehicles
Jul 14,2017: DHL Delivers Formula E For First Ever Zero-emissions Motorsports In New York City
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
DHL International GmbH-Key Facts 5
DHL International GmbH-Key Employees 6
DHL International GmbH-Key Employee Biographies 7
DHL International GmbH-Major Products and Services 8
DHL International GmbH-History 9
DHL International GmbH-Company Statement 14
DHL International GmbH-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
DHL International GmbH-Business Description 17
DHL International GmbH-Corporate Strategy 18
DHL International GmbH-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
DHL International GmbH-Strengths 19
DHL International GmbH-Weaknesses 20
DHL International GmbH-Opportunities 21
DHL International GmbH-Threats 22
DHL International GmbH-Key Competitors 23
DHL International GmbH, Recent Deals Summary 24
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 25
Jul 14, 2017: DHL Delivers Formula E For First Ever Zero-emissions Motorsports In New York City 25
Jun 19, 2017: DHL's Saloodo! announces new advisory board 26
Mar 08, 2017: Deutsche Post DHL Q4 net profit increases 27
Feb 08, 2017: DHL Express appoints Markus Reckling as new CEO for Germany 28
Section 4-Appendix 29
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List Of Table
List of Tables
DHL International GmbH, Key Facts 5
DHL International GmbH, Key Employees 6
DHL International GmbH, Key Employee Biographies 7
DHL International GmbH, Major Products and Services 8
DHL International GmbH, History 9
DHL International GmbH, Key Competitors 23
DHL International GmbH, Recent Deals Summary 24
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
DHL International GmbH, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Yamato Transport Co., Ltd.
United Parcel Service Inc
Royal Mail plc
Nippon Express Co Ltd
Hellmann Worldwide Logistics GmbH & Co. KG
Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.