DHL Supply Chain - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
DHL Supply Chain-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
DHL Supply Chain, formerly Exel Inc, is one of the leading companies in contract logistics in North America. It operates as the supply chain segment of Deutche Post DHL, the world's leading logistics group. The company provides customer-focused solutions to a wide range of industries such as automotive, consumer, retail, engineering and manufacturing, life sciences and healthcare, technology, energy and chemicals. The company offers supply chain solutions and third party logistics services. DHL Supply Chain provides supply chain design, inbound to manufacturing, consulting, assembly and packing, warehousing, order fulfillment, and transportation services. The company renders services such as clinical trials logistics, global freight management, IT solutions and value added services. The company operates in the US, Canada and Latin America. DHL Supply Chain is headquartered in Westerville, Ohio, the US.
DHL Supply Chain Key Recent Developments
Jun 22,2018: DHL Supply Chain Announces Layoffs In Groveport, Ohio
Feb 12,2018: DHL Supply Chain to lay off 500
Aug 25,2017: DHL Supply Chain will lay off 223 employees in Pennsylvania
Jul 20,2017: DHL Supply Chain to close Englewood site, impacting 85 employees
Jun 28,2017: DHL opens new state-of-the-art Life Sciences facility at Dublin Airport
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
DHL Supply Chain-Key Facts 5
DHL Supply Chain-Key Employees 6
DHL Supply Chain-Key Employee Biographies 7
DHL Supply Chain-Major Products and Services 8
DHL Supply Chain-History 9
DHL Supply Chain-Company Statement 12
DHL Supply Chain-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
DHL Supply Chain-Business Description 15
DHL Supply Chain-SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis-Overview 16
DHL Supply Chain-Strengths 16
DHL Supply Chain-Weaknesses 17
DHL Supply Chain-Opportunities 18
DHL Supply Chain-Threats 19
DHL Supply Chain-Key Competitors 20
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 21
Jun 28, 2017: DHL opens new state-of-the-art Life Sciences facility at Dublin Airport 21
Mar 24, 2017: DHL and Gatwick open new waste management plant-becoming the first airport in the world to turn Category 1 airline waste into energy onsite 22
Section 4-Appendix 23
About GlobalData 23
Contact Us 23
List Of Table
List of Tables
DHL Supply Chain, Key Facts 5
DHL Supply Chain, Key Employees 6
DHL Supply Chain, Key Employee Biographies 7
DHL Supply Chain, Major Products and Services 8
DHL Supply Chain, History 9
DHL Supply Chain, Other Locations 13
DHL Supply Chain, Subsidiaries 13
DHL Supply Chain, Key Competitors 20
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
DHL Supply Chain, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Mitsubishi Logistics Corporation
Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.
Christian Salvesen PLC
ABX Air, Inc.