Keio Corporation (9008) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Keio Corporation (9008)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Keio Corporation (Keio) is a diversified company with presence across transportation, real estate, and merchandise sales, and leisure businesses. It operates department stores, retail stores, shopping centers, retail stores for books, retail stores at stations, and other stores that offer various merchandise products. Its transportation business offers services such as railways, bus services, taxi services, and other transport facilities. The company offers hotel, travel, and advertisement services. Keio involves in leasing and development of land and building properties, and sells real estate properties. It offers other business services such as building maintenance, construction, and railway car maintenance. Keio is headquartered in Tama-shi, Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Keio Corporation-Key Facts 5
Keio Corporation-Key Employees 6
Keio Corporation-Major Products and Services 7
Keio Corporation-History 8
Keio Corporation-Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Section 2-Company Analysis 10
Company Overview 10
Keio Corporation-Business Description 11
Business Segment: Leisure 11
Business Segment: Merchandise Sales 11
Business Segment: Other Businesses 11
Business Segment: Real Estate 11
Business Segment: Transportation 12
Keio Corporation-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
Keio Corporation-Strengths 13
Keio Corporation-Weaknesses 14
Keio Corporation-Opportunities 15
Keio Corporation-Threats 16
Keio Corporation-Key Competitors 17
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 18
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 18
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 19
Performance Chart 22
Financial Performance 22
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 24
Section 4-Appendix 25
Ratio Definitions 25
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Keio Corporation, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 22
Keio Corporation, Ratio Charts 24
List Of Table
List of Tables
Keio Corporation, Key Facts 5
Keio Corporation, Key Employees 6
Keio Corporation, Major Products and Services 7
Keio Corporation, History 8
Keio Corporation, Key Competitors 17
Keio Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 18
Keio Corporation, Annual Ratios 19
Keio Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 20
Keio Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 21
Keio Corporation, Interim Ratios 23
Currency Codes 25
Capital Market Ratios 25
Equity Ratios 26
Profitability Ratios 26
Cost Ratios 27
Liquidity Ratios 27
Leverage Ratios 28
Efficiency Ratios 28
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Keio Corporation, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Tobu Railway Co Ltd
SEIBU Railway Co Ltd
Odakyu Electric Railway Co., Ltd.
Keisei Electric Railway Co., Ltd.
East Japan Railway Company
Central Japan Railway Co