Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd (9302) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd (9302)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd (Mitsui-Soko) is a logistics service provider that offers warehousing and marine, land, and air freight transportation services. The company provides services such as warehouse storage service, distribution processing, functional facilities, air import and export forwarding, sea import and export forwarding, customs clearance service, and others. It also offers equipment transportation, sea transportation, modal shift, land transportation container terminal, ship agent operations, breakbulk shipping services, ship registration services and trunk room, among others. Mitsui-Soko provides supply chain management services through third-party logistics; and business process outsourcing services. The company operates in China, Japan and Northeast Asia, Southeast Asia, Europe, Africa, and South and North America. Mitsui-Soko is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1-About the Company
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd-Key Facts
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd-Key Employees
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd-Major Products and Services
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd-History
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd-Company Statement
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd-Business Description
Business Segment: Logistics
Business Segment: Real Estate
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: Other
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd-SWOT Analysis
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd-Strengths
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd-Weaknesses
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd-Opportunities
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd-Threats
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd-Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018)
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd, Ratio Charts
List Of Table
List of Tables
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd, Key Facts
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd, Key Employees
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd, History
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd, Other Locations
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd, Joint Venture
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd, Key Competitors
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Toyo Logistics Co., Ltd.
Nippon Logistech Corporation
Mitsubishi Logistics Corporation