Transportation Services in South Korea
Transportation Services in South Korea industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the South Korea transportation services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The transportation services industry consists of the air, marine, rail, and road freight sectors.
- The South Korean transportation services industry group had total revenues of USD 10.5bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.5% between 2013 and 2017.
- The marine segment was the industry group's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD 4.1bn, equivalent to 38.6% of the industry group's overall value
- GDP growth declined in the latter part of 2016 in the context of political uncertainty, corporate restructuring and a drop in exports. As domestic and international political uncertainty dissipates, growth has edged up in 2017, supported by a pick-up in exports and rising business and consumer confidence.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the transportation services market in South Korea
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the transportation services market in South Korea
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key transportation services market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South Korea transportation services market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the South Korea transportation services market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the South Korea transportation services market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South Korea transportation services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up South Korea's transportation services market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 16
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 23
Air Incheon 23
CEVA Holdings LLC 24
FedEx Corporation 25
Hyundai Merchant Marine Co Ltd 28
Macroeconomic Indicators 31
Country data 31
Industry associations 34
Related MarketLine research 34
About MarketLine 35
List of Figures
Figure 1: South Korea transportation services industry value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: South Korea transportation services industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: South Korea transportation services industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: South Korea transportation services industry value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the transportation services industry in South Korea, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the transportation services industry in South Korea, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the transportation services industry in South Korea, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the transportation services industry in South Korea, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the transportation services industry in South Korea, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the transportation services industry in South Korea, 2017
Figure 11: FedEx Corporation: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: FedEx Corporation: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: Hyundai Merchant Marine Co Ltd: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Hyundai Merchant Marine Co Ltd: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: South Korea transportation services industry value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: South Korea transportation services industry category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 3: South Korea transportation services industry geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: South Korea transportation services industry value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 5: Air Incheon: key facts
Table 6: CEVA Holdings LLC: key facts
Table 7: FedEx Corporation: key facts
Table 8: FedEx Corporation: key financials (USD )
Table 9: FedEx Corporation: key financial ratios
Table 10: Hyundai Merchant Marine Co Ltd: key facts
Table 11: Hyundai Merchant Marine Co Ltd: key financials (USD )
Table 12: Hyundai Merchant Marine Co Ltd: key financials (KRW)
Table 13: Hyundai Merchant Marine Co Ltd: key financial ratios
Table 14: South Korea size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 15: South Korea gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 16: South Korea gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 17: South Korea inflation, 2013-17
Table 18: South Korea consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 19: South Korea exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"