Transportation Services Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2013-2022
The Emerging 5 Transportation Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry group size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry group.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five transportation services industry group. Includes industry group size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry group growth trends and leading companies.
- These countries contributed USD 6,53,012.3 million to the global transportation services industry in 2017, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of USD 8,29,353.2 million in 2022, with a CAGR of 4.9% over the 2017-22 period.
- Within the transportation services industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of USD 3,62,606.9 million in 2017. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of USD 1,26,543.0 and USD 93,667.4 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the transportation services industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of USD 4,59,327.0 million in 2022, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of USD 1,80,318.3 and USD 1,01,119.1 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five transportation services industry group
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five transportation services industry group
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key transportation services industry group players' emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five transportation services industry group with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the emerging five transportation services industry group by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the emerging five transportation services industry group in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five transportation services industry group?
- How has the industry group performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five transportation services industry group?
Table of Contents
What is this report about? 11
Who is the target reader? 11
How to use this report 11
Top 5 Emerging Countries Transportation Services 12
Industry Outlook 12
Transportation Services in South Africa 15
Market Overview 15
Market Data 17
Market Segmentation 18
Market outlook 20
Five forces analysis 21
Macroeconomic indicators 32
Transportation Services in Brazil 34
Market Overview 34
Market Data 36
Market Segmentation 37
Market outlook 39
Five forces analysis 40
Macroeconomic indicators 50
Transportation Services in China 52
Market Overview 52
Market Data 54
Market Segmentation 55
Market outlook 57
Five forces analysis 58
Macroeconomic indicators 68
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"