Uflex Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Uflex Limited-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Uflex Limited-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Uflex Limited (Uflex) is a provider of flexible packaging solution. It manufactures and markets flexible packaging products such as biaxially oriented polyethylene teraphthalate films, biaxially oriented polypropylene films, cast polypropylene and metalized films. The company also manufactures hygiene films, pet food pinch bottom bags, electron beam curing, pocket PTC zipper, flexi-tubes, confectionary foils, lids, cement block bottom bags, liquid packaging solutions, flexo plates and flexo printing sleeves, holographic solutions and labeling solution. It also executes production of rotogravure cylinders, liquid inks, coating, special adhesives, zippers, coolants, flexo plates and flexo printing sleeves. The company also develops a broad range of packaging, allied and printing machines including extrusion coating, aseptic liquid filling machines and lamination machines. It also offers packaging solutions for motor oil and lubricants, automotive and engineering, dairy, pharmaceuticals, textile, fertilizers and plant, confectionary, consumer goods, food, beverages. The company's has presence in Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and African regions. Uflex is headquartered at Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Detailed information on Uflex Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Uflex Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Uflex Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Uflex Limited's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Uflex Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Uflex Limited and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Uflex Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Uflex Limited's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Uflex Limited: Company Overview 9
Uflex Limited: Overview and Key Facts 9
Uflex Limited: Overview 9
Uflex Limited: Key Facts 9
Uflex Limited: Key Employees 11
Uflex Limited: Key Employee Biographies 13
Uflex Limited: Major Products and Services 14
Uflex Limited: Company History 16
Uflex Limited: Management Statement 19
Uflex Limited: Key Competitors 20
Uflex Limited: Company Analysis 21
Uflex Limited: Business Description 21
Uflex Limited: SWOT Analysis 23
Uflex Limited: SWOT Overview 23
Uflex Limited: Strengths 23
Uflex Limited: Weaknesses 24
Uflex Limited: Opportunities 24
Uflex Limited: Threats 25
Uflex Limited: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 26
Uflex Limited: Financial Deals Overview 26
Uflex Limited: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD* 27
Uflex Limited: Capital Raising 28
Uflex Limited: Recent Developments 29
Uflex Limited: News and Events Summary 29
Uflex Limited: Business Expansion 31
Uflex Limited: Corporate Governance 32
Uflex Limited: Financial Performance 33
Uflex Limited: Regulatory and Legal
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company