Veritiv Corporation (VRTV)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Veritiv Corporation (Veritiv) is a distributor of packaging, print and publishing products and facility solutions and services. The company offers commercial printing, wide format, writing, digital, copying, and specialty paper products; and coated and uncoated commercial printing papers. Veritiv offers structural and graphic packaging solutions, automation, workflow and equipment services, contract packaging, and kitting and fulfillment services. It provides tissues, towels, soaps and sanitizers, commercial cleaning chemicals, sanitary maintenance supplies and equipment, shampoos and amenities, and safety and hazard supplies. Veritiv serves customers in various sectors, which include manufacturing, food processing, commercial building owners and property management, printing and publishing, colleges, universities, and healthcare facilities; government and retail. The company operates its distribution centers in the US, Canada and Mexico. Veritiv is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
Veritiv Corporation Key Recent Developments
May 08,2018: Veritiv reports Q1 2018 results
Jul 28,2017: David Flitman named to Veritiv board of directors
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Veritiv Corporation-Key Facts 6
Veritiv Corporation-Key Employees 7
Veritiv Corporation-Key Employee Biographies 8
Veritiv Corporation-Major Products and Services 9
Veritiv Corporation-History 10
Veritiv Corporation-Company Statement 11
Veritiv Corporation-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Veritiv Corporation-Business Description 14
Business Segment: Corporate and Other 14
Business Segment: Facility Solutions 14
Business Segment: Packaging 14
Business Segment: Print 15
Business Segment: Publishing 15
Geographical Segment: Canada 15
Geographical Segment: Rest of world 16
Geographical Segment: U.S. 16
Veritiv Corporation-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
Veritiv Corporation-Strengths 17
Veritiv Corporation-Weaknesses 18
Veritiv Corporation-Opportunities 19
Veritiv Corporation-Threats 20
Veritiv Corporation-Key Competitors 21
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 28
Veritiv Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 30
Jul 28, 2017: David Flitman named to Veritiv board of directors 30
Section 5-Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List of Figures
Veritiv Corporation, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 26
Veritiv Corporation, Ratio Charts 28
List of Tables
Veritiv Corporation, Key Facts 6
Veritiv Corporation, Key Employees 7
Veritiv Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
Veritiv Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
Veritiv Corporation, History 10
Veritiv Corporation, Subsidiaries 12
Veritiv Corporation, Key Competitors 21
Veritiv Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 22
Veritiv Corporation, Annual Ratios 23
Veritiv Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Veritiv Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Veritiv Corporation, Interim Ratios 27
Veritiv Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
WESCO International, Inc.
Wausau Paper Corporation
Sonoco Products Company
Pollock Paper Corporation
Office Depot, Inc.
KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation
Graphic Packaging Holding Company
Veritiv Corporation, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"