Axis Bank Ltd (AXISBANK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Axis Bank Ltd (AXISBANK)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Axis Bank Ltd (Axis Bank) is a provider of personal and business banking, and treasury services. Personal banking includes accounts, deposits, cards, loans, investment solutions, insurance, NRI services, and agri and rural banking. Business banking comprises corporate accounts, corporate loans, capital market services, trade and forex; and treasury services such as foreign exchange, derivatives trading, and equity and mutual funds. It serves individuals, corporates, SMEs, and NRI clients through a network of branch offices, ATMs, and online portals in India, the UK, Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sri Lanka, and the UAE. Axis Bank is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
Axis Bank Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 30,2018: Axis Bank announces financial results for the quarter ended 30th June 2018
Apr 26,2018: Axis Bank reports financial results for quarter and year ended March 31, 2018
Mar 23,2018: Top Axis Bank executives Sidharth Rath, V. Srinivasan have resigned
Jan 23,2018: Axis Bank reports financial results for quarter and nine-months ended December 31, 2017
Dec 19,2017: Axis Bank appoints Mr. Stephen Pagliuca as additional non-executive director
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Axis Bank Ltd-Key Facts 6
Axis Bank Ltd-Key Employees 7
Axis Bank Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 8
Axis Bank Ltd-Major Products and Services 9
Axis Bank Ltd-History 14
Axis Bank Ltd-Company Statement 19
Axis Bank Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 22
Head Office 22
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 22
Section 2-Company Analysis 24
Company Overview 24
Axis Bank Ltd-Business Description 25
Business Segment: Corporate and Wholesale Banking 25
Key Strategies 25
Key Stats 25
Business Segment: Other Banking Business 25
Business Segment: Retail Banking 26
Key Strategies 26
Key Stats 26
Business Segment: Treasury 26
Geographical Segment: Domestic 27
Geographical Segment: International 27
Target Markets 27
Axis Bank Ltd-SWOT Analysis 28
SWOT Analysis-Overview 28
Axis Bank Ltd-Strengths 28
Axis Bank Ltd-Weaknesses 29
Axis Bank Ltd-Opportunities 30
Axis Bank Ltd-Threats 32
Axis Bank Ltd-Key Competitors 33
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 34
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 34
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 35
Performance Chart 37
Financial Performance 37
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 38
Axis Bank Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 39
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 40
Jul 30, 2018: Axis Bank announces financial results for the quarter ended 30th June 2018 40
Oct 02, 2017: Axis Bank announces financial results for the quarter ended 30th September 2017 42
Jul 25, 2017: Axis Bank announces financial results for the quarter ended 30th June 2017 43
Mar 31, 2017: Axis Bank announces financial results for the quarter and nine-months ended 31st December 2016 45
Section 5-Appendix 47
Ratio Definitions 47
About GlobalData 51
Contact Us 51
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Axis Bank Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 37
Axis Bank Ltd, Ratio Charts 38
List Of Table
List of Tables
Axis Bank Ltd, Key Facts 6
Axis Bank Ltd, Key Employees 7
Axis Bank Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
Axis Bank Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
Axis Bank Ltd, History 14
Axis Bank Ltd, Other Locations 22
Axis Bank Ltd, Subsidiaries 23
Axis Bank Ltd, Key Competitors 33
Axis Bank Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 34
Axis Bank Ltd, Annual Ratios 35
Axis Bank Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 36
Axis Bank Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 39
Currency Codes 47
Capital Market Ratios 47
Equity Ratios 48
Profitability Ratios 48
Cost Ratios 49
Liquidity Ratios 49
Leverage Ratios 50
Efficiency Ratios 50
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Axis Bank Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
State Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
IndusInd Bank Ltd
ICICI Bank Ltd
HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank of India
Bank of Baroda