Credit Cards in India
Credit Cards in India industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the India credit cards market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The credit cards profile covers the consumer credit market.
- The Indian credit cards sector had total balances outstanding of USD10.0bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 27.7% between 2013 and 2017.
- The gradual relaxation of the monetary policy in India since 2014 has stimulated demand for credit, and the increasing financial inclusion, manifested through the strong growth of credit card penetration in recent years has driven the growth of the sector.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the credit cards market in India
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the credit cards market in India
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key credit cards market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the India credit cards market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the India credit cards market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the India credit cards market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the India credit cards market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is India's credit cards market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 10
Market Outlook 11
Market value forecast 11
Five Forces Analysis 12
Buyer power 13
Supplier power 14
New entrants 15
Threat of substitutes 16
Degree of rivalry 17
Leading Companies 19
Axis Bank Limited 19
ICICI Bank Ltd 22
State Bank of India 26
Macroeconomic Indicators 30
Country data 30
Industry associations 33
Related MarketLine research 33
About MarketLine 34
List of Figures
Figure 1: India credit cards market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: India credit cards market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: India credit cards market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 4: Forces driving competition in the credit cards market in India, 2017
Figure 5: Drivers of buyer power in the credit cards market in India, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of supplier power in the credit cards market in India, 2017
Figure 7: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the credit cards market in India, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the credit cards market in India, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the credit cards market in India, 2017
Figure 10: Axis Bank Limited: revenues & profitability
Figure 11: Axis Bank Limited: assets & liabilities
Figure 12: ICICI Bank Ltd: revenues & profitability
Figure 13: ICICI Bank Ltd: assets & liabilities
Figure 14: State Bank of India: revenues & profitability
Figure 15: State Bank of India: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: India credit cards market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: India credit cards market geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 3: India credit cards market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 4: Axis Bank Limited: key facts
Table 5: Axis Bank Limited: key financials (USD)
Table 6: Axis Bank Limited: key financials (Rs.)
Table 7: Axis Bank Limited: key financial ratios
Table 8: ICICI Bank Ltd: key facts
Table 9: ICICI Bank Ltd: key financials (USD)
Table 10: ICICI Bank Ltd: key financials (Rs.)
Table 11: ICICI Bank Ltd: key financial ratios
Table 12: State Bank of India: key facts
Table 13: State Bank of India: key financials (USD)
Table 14: State Bank of India: key financials (Rs.)
Table 15: State Bank of India: key financial ratios
Table 16: India size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 17: India gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 18: India gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 19: India inflation, 2013-17
Table 20: India consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 21: India exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Axis Bank Limited
ICICI Bank Ltd
State Bank of India
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"