Great Eastern Holdings Limited (G07) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Great Eastern Holdings Limited (G07)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Great Eastern Holdings Limited (GEH), a subsidiary of Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited is financial service provider. It offers life insurance, health insurance, accident insurance, general insurance, retirement plans, investment linked plans, endowment plans, annuity products and employee benefit plans. The company's subsidiaries are active in asset management, family takaful business, property development and investment, real estate investment trust and unit trust operations. The company operates through agents, brokers and distribution channels, which includes tied agency force, bancassurance and financial advisory firm, Great Eastern Financial advisers. It has offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia and China. GEH is headquartered in Singapore.
The company reported gross written premium of SGD12,559.5 million for the fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), an increase of 31.4% over that in FY2016.
Great Eastern Holdings Limited Key Recent Developments
Aug 01,2018: Great Eastern announces results for quarter and half year ended June 30, 2018
May 04,2018: Great Eastern Reports Q1-18 Financial Results
Feb 13,2018: Great Eastern announces results for Q4 and full year 2017
Oct 31,2017: Great Eastern Energy Announces Half Year Results For Six Months Ended 30 September 2017
Oct 24,2017: Great Eastern announces third quarter 2017 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Great Eastern Holdings Limited-Key Facts 5
Great Eastern Holdings Limited-Key Employees 6
Great Eastern Holdings Limited-Key Employee Biographies 7
Great Eastern Holdings Limited-Major Products and Services 8
Great Eastern Holdings Limited-History 9
Great Eastern Holdings Limited-Company Statement 11
Great Eastern Holdings Limited-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Great Eastern Holdings Limited-Business Description 17
Great Eastern Holdings Limited-Corporate Strategy 18
Great Eastern Holdings Limited-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
Great Eastern Holdings Limited-Strengths 19
Great Eastern Holdings Limited-Weaknesses 20
Great Eastern Holdings Limited-Opportunities 21
Great Eastern Holdings Limited-Threats 22
Great Eastern Holdings Limited-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 29
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 30
May 04, 2018: Great Eastern Reports Q1-18 Financial Results 30
May 04, 2018: Great Eastern Reports Q1-18 Financial Results 31
Oct 31, 2017: Great Eastern Energy Announces Half Year Results For Six Months Ended 30 September 2017 32
Oct 24, 2017: Great Eastern announces third quarter 2017 results 34
Jul 25, 2017: Great Eastern Holdings announces strong operating results for first half of 2017 35
Feb 13, 2017: Great Eastern Holdings Q4 profit decreases 36
Section 5-Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Great Eastern Holdings Limited, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 27
Great Eastern Holdings Limited, Ratio Charts 29
List Of Table
List of Tables
Great Eastern Holdings Limited, Key Facts 5
Great Eastern Holdings Limited, Key Employees 6
Great Eastern Holdings Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
Great Eastern Holdings Limited, Major Products and Services 8
Great Eastern Holdings Limited, History 9
Great Eastern Holdings Limited, Subsidiaries 15
Great Eastern Holdings Limited, Key Competitors 23
Great Eastern Holdings Limited, Ratios based on current share price 24
Great Eastern Holdings Limited, Annual Ratios 25
Great Eastern Holdings Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Great Eastern Holdings Limited, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Great Eastern Holdings Limited, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Limited
Manulife (Singapore) Pte Ltd
First Capital Insurance Limited
Axa Insurance Pte Ltd
AIA Singapore Pvt Ltd