HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG (TUB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG (TUB)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG (HSBC Trinkaus), a subsidiary of HSBC Holdings plc, offers commercial, global, and private banking services. Its commercial banking includes commodity and structured trade finance, credit and lending, risk management, clearing and foreign currency payable, global payable and receivable, and liquidity, liability, and investment. Global banking contains capital financing, merger and acquisition, global research, global trade and receivable finance, global liquidity and cash management, and securities services. Private banking comprises online banking and reporting, bespoke lending, discretionary and non-discretionary investment, wealth structuring, and succession planning. It offers services through a network of branch offices and online portals to individual, commercial, and high-net worth individuals in Germany. HSBC Trinkaus is headquartered at Dusseldorf, Germany.
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2017: HSBC Germany reports double-digit growth and increased market share
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG-Key Facts 5
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG-Key Employees 6
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG-Key Employee Biographies 7
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG-Major Products and Services 8
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG-History 9
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG-Company Statement 10
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG-Business Description 15
Business Segment: Commercial Banking 15
Business Segment: Global Banking and Markets 15
Business Segment: Private Banking and Asset Management 15
Key Stats 16
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG-Corporate Strategy 17
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG-Strengths 18
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG-Weaknesses 19
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG-Opportunities 20
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG-Threats 21
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG-Key Competitors 22
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 28
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 29
Aug 02, 2017: HSBC Germany reports double-digit growth and increased market share 29
Section 5-Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Figure
List of Figures
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 26
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG, Ratio Charts 28
List Of Table
List of Tables
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG, Key Facts 5
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG, Key Employees 6
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG, Key Employee Biographies 7
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG, Major Products and Services 8
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG, History 9
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG, Other Locations 12
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG, Subsidiaries 12
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG, Key Competitors 22
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG, Ratios based on current share price 23
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG, Annual Ratios 24
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Muenchener Hypothekenbank eG
HSH Nordbank AG
DVB Bank SE
Deutsche Postbank AG
Aareal Bank AG