Landesbank Baden-Wurttemberg-Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Landesbank Baden-Wurttemberg - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
Marketline's Landesbank Baden-Wurttemberg Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Landesbank Baden-Wurttemberg since January2007.
Marketline's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
This report includes Landesbank Baden-Wurttemberg's contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Landesbank Baden-Wurttemberg. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
- Provides intelligence on Landesbank Baden-Wurttemberg's M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Landesbank Baden-Wurttemberg and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for Landesbank Baden-Wurttemberg's financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
Reasons to buy
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about Landesbank Baden-Wurttemberg's growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors' business structure and growth strategies.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND KEY FACTS 2
TABLE OF CONTENTS 5
LIST OF TABLES 6
LIST OF FIGURES 6
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 7
Mergers and Acquisitions - Deal reports 7
CORPORATE VENTURING 18
Corporate Venturing - Deal reports 18
CAPITAL RAISING 34
Capital Raising - Overview 34
Capital Raising - Deal reports 35
Divestments - Overview 47
Divestments - Deal reports 48
PRIVATE EQUITY & OWNERSHIP 80
Private Equity and Ownership - Deal reports 80
Contact Us 82
About MarketLine Financial Deals Database 82
Deal Definition and Methodology 84
About MarketLine 91
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: Landesbank Baden-Wurttemberg capital raising volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 2: Landesbank Baden-Wurttemberg capital raising by deal type (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 3: Landesbank Baden-Wurttemberg divestments volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 4: Landesbank Baden-Wurttemberg divestments by geography (2014-YTD2018)
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Landesbank Baden-Wurttemberg capital raising volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Table 2: Landesbank Baden-Wurttemberg capital raising by deal type (2014-YTD2018)
Table 3: Landesbank Baden-Wurttemberg divestments volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Table 4: Landesbank Baden-Wurttemberg divestments activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company