Retail Banking Market Dynamics: Denmark 2018
The retail mortgage and personal loan markets in Denmark performed poorly during 2013-17, but are expected to recover over the next five years. Conversely, the credit card space-which reported a strong performance during 2013-17-is expected to decelerate. The market-wide average return on assets for Denmark was lower than Sweden and Norway during 2013-17, while the cost/income ratio remained higher in Denmark.
- Among the top banks in the Danish retail deposits market, SEB increased its market share the most in 2017.
- Credit card balances are expected to record a compound annual growth rate of 3.2% over 2018-22.
- Mortgage balances are expected to record a compound annual growth rate of 2.3% over 2018-22.
- The outlook for deposits, credit cards, personal loans, and mortgages.
- Net changes in market share across all four product areas.
- Overall financial performance, including profitability, efficiency, and income sources.
Reasons to buy
- Identify factors affecting growth prospects across the deposit, credit card, personal loan, and mortgage markets.
- Track competitor gains and losses in market share.
- Assess the financial performance of competitors.
Table of Contents
Financial Ratios Market Average
Competitor Financial Performance
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Deposits, Personal Loans, Credit Cards, Mortgages, Market Shares, Return on Assets, Net Interest Margin, Cost to Income ratio, Interest income as % of Net Income, Denmark
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"