The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited (NTB)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited (Butterfield) offers retail and corporate banking services; wealth management solutions such as trust, private banking, and asset management; and property lending services. Butterfield offers loans, commercial and residential mortgages, portfolio management, foreign exchange services, trusts, treasury services, offshore company administration, pension services, and other investment management related products. In Bermuda and Cayman Islands, it offers banking and wealth management. In Guernsey, Bahamas, and Switzerland, the bank offers wealth management services. It offers residential property lending in the UK. Butterfield is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited Key Recent Developments
Oct 18,2017: Butterfield announces senior management restructure
Oct 06,2017: Bank of NT Butterfield & Son appoints Meroe Park to Board
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited-Key Facts 6
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited-Key Employees 7
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited-Key Employee Biographies 8
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited-Major Products and Services 9
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited-History 10
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited-Company Statement 12
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited-Business Description 16
Geographical Segment: Bahamas 16
Geographical Segment: Bermuda 16
Key Stats 16
Geographical Segment: Cayman Islands 16
Key Stats 17
Geographical Segment: Guernsey 17
Key Stats 17
Geographical Segment: Switzerland 17
Geographical Segment: The UK 17
Key Stats 18
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited-Strengths 19
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited-Weaknesses 20
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited-Opportunities 21
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited-Threats 22
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 29
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 30
Oct 18, 2017: Butterfield announces senior management restructure 30
Section 5-Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List of Figures
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited, Performance Chart (2014-2017) 27
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited, Ratio Charts 29
List of Tables
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited, Key Facts 6
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited, Key Employees 7
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited, Key Employee Biographies 8
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited, Major Products and Services 9
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited, History 10
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited, Other Locations 14
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited, Subsidiaries 14
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited, Key Competitors 23
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited, Ratios based on current share price 24
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited, Annual Ratios 25
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Cayman National Bank Ltd
RBC Royal Bank (Cayman) Limited
HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited
Bermuda Commercial Bank Limited
Clarien Bank Ltd
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"