Alternative Payment Solution: Stripe
Stripe is a global payment services provider. Founded in 2010, the solution allows online merchants and vendors to accept payments for products and services offered through their own websites and mobile apps, as well as for those offered through third-party online marketplaces and platforms. Stripe works on all web-enabled devices. Stripe has been deployed by a host of businesses globally, including online merchants, marketplaces, and platforms. Prominent brands that support Stripe include Facebook, Grab, ShopStyle, Shopify, Salesforce, and Lyft.
The solution allows businesses to accept payments in over 135 currencies through payment methods including debit and credit cards, ACH, Apple Pay, and Alipay. In the US it is supported by major card schemes Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, and China UnionPay.
To expand its product portfolio, in July 2018 it introduced a card issuing service, enabling merchants to issue payment cards. And in September 2018, Stripe introduced terminals enabling merchants to accept in-store payments.
Launched in the US, Stripe is now available in an additional 25 international markets: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the UK.
The report provides information and insights into alternative payment solution Stripe including -
- Detailed insight into its business
- Comprehensive coverage of its products and services
- Comparative assessment with key alternative payment solutions
- Information on its performance, including its revenue model
- The company's important events and milestones.
- In September 2011, Stripe was launched in the US.
- Stripe Connect is a payment solution for marketplaces and platforms, allowing them to accept payments from end customers and then pass on the payments to merchants.
- In April 2018, launched Stripe Billing, a recurring billing service for subscription-based businesses.
- In September 2018, launched Stripe Terminal, a POS solution for businesses to accept in-store payments.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into Stripe's business operations and key events.
- Gain insights into its product portfolio and revenue model.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the alternative payments industry by comparing its performance against competitors.
Table of Contents
Products and Services
Partner Merchants and Platforms
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Stripe, Alternative payments, Payment checkout, Recurring payments, Payment processing, Payment terminal, Card issuance
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"