Aviva: Fintech Ecosystem
In 2014, Aviva initiated a Digital First strategy with the aim of creating digital experiences and tools for its customers. As part of this, it is actively investing and partnering with innovative fintech and insurtech start-ups independently and through its fintech divisions Aviva Ventures and Digital Garages.
Aviva has participated in fintech investments, mainly through consortium investment rounds. Aviva's investments have mainly been focused on connected devices and IoT technology.
Aviva partnered with various Insurtech companies that are offering security and risk mitigation solutions, to offer their enhanced security solutions to its insurance customers. it is also partnering with various accelerators in the US and Canada in order to collaborate with innovative start-ups and explore new business ideas.
The report provides information and insights into Aviva's fintech activities, including-
- Insights of its fintech strategies
- Overview of fintech investments covering investment size and technology
- Insights on key investments including details on company and its business description
- Details of various accelerator programs, in-house launches, and partnerships.
- As of March 2018, Aviva Ventures has invested in eight fintech/insurtech companies.
- Over the last two years, Aviva's consortium investments have been focused on analytics and artificial intelligence (AI).
- As of January 2018, Aviva has accelerated 69 insurtech start-ups based in UK, the US, and Canada through its partnered accelerators.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into Aviva's Fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its Fintech strategy and investment portfolio.
- Gain insights into various product launches, investments and partnership strategies of Aviva.
Table of Contents
1. Key Facts
a) In-house Launches
b) Investment Division
c) Accelerator Programs
c) Industry Engagement
3. Investor-Partner Network Map
4. Innovation Initiatives
5. Key People
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Aviva, Fintech, Insurtech, Analytics, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Connected Devices
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"