Azerbaijan: In-depth PEST Insights
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Azerbaijan: In-depth PEST Insights
This PEST country analysis report on Azerbaijan provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Azerbaijan, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Azerbaijan's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
- Understand the political system in Azerbaijan through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Azerbaijan through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Azerbaijan through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Azerbaijan through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Azerbaijan in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Azerbaijan perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Azerbaijan perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Azerbaijan perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Key highlights 2
Key developments January 2017-May 2018 3
Key Facts and Geographic Location 8
Key facts 8
Geographical location 9
Political Landscape 10
Structure and policies 11
Key political figures 11
Structure of government 12
Structure of legislature 12
Key political parties 12
Key economic and social policies 13
Foreign and defense policies 13
Governance indicators 14
Economic Landscape 15
Structure and policies 16
Financial system 16
GDP and growth rate 17
Fiscal situation 22
International investment position 23
Monetary situation 23
Social Landscape 26
Structure and policies 26
Demographic composition 26
Technological Landscape 31
Structure and policies 31
Intellectual property 31
Research and development 31
Opportunity sectors 31
Ask the analyst 33
About MarketLine 33
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of the Azerbaijan 9
Figure 2: Azerbaijan-key political events timeline 11
Figure 3: Azerbaijan-Head of the state and government 12
Figure 4: Distribution of seats National Assembly after 2015 elections 13
Figure 5: Evolution of GDP growth in Azerbaijan, 2007-17 16
Figure 6: GDP and GDP growth rate of Azerbaijan (constant prices), 2012-22f 18
Figure 7: Sector specific GDP in Azerbaijan, 2017 19
Figure 8: Agricultural output in Azerbaijan, 2012-17 20
Figure 9: Industrial output in Azerbaijan, 2012-17 21
Figure 10: Services output in Azerbaijan, 2012-17 22
Figure 11: Azerbaijan's total trade, 2013-17 23
Figure 12: Consumer price index and CPI-based inflation in Azerbaijan, 2012-22f 24
Figure 13: Unemployment in Azerbaijan, 2012-22f 25
Figure 14: Major religions in Azerbaijan 28
Figure 15: Health expenditure in Azerbaijan, 2011-17 29
Figure 16: Education expenditure in Azerbaijan, 2010-16 30
Figure 17: Internet users and penetration, 2012-16 32
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Azerbaijan-key facts 8
Table 2: Mid-year population by age (percentage of total population) in 2017 27
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company