Belarus: In-depth PEST Insights
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Belarus: In-depth PEST Insights
This PEST country analysis report on Belarus provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Belarus, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Belarus's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
- Understand the political system in Belarus through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Belarus through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Belarus through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Belarus through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Belarus in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Belarus perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Belarus perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Belarus perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Key Highlights 2
Key Developments (January 2017-May 2018) 3
Key Facts and Geographic Location 8
Key Facts 8
Geographical Location 9
Political Landscape 10
Structure and Policies 11
Key Political Figures 11
Government Structure 11
Structure of legislature 11
Key Political Parties 11
Key Policies 12
Foreign and defense 12
Governance Indicators 13
Economic Landscape 14
Structure and Policies 15
Financial System 15
GDP and Growth Rate 16
GDP Composition by Sector 17
Fiscal Situation 20
Foreign Trade 21
External Debt 21
International Investment Position 21
Monetary Situation 22
Social Landscape 24
Structure and Policies 24
Demographic Composition 24
Income distribution 28
Standard of living 28
Technological Landscape 29
Structure and Policies 29
Intellectual property 29
Telecommunications, Broadband, and Internet 30
Ask the analyst 31
About MarketLine 31
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Belarus, 2018 9
Figure 2: Belarus-Key Political Events Timeline 10
Figure 3: Belarus-Key Political Figure, 2018 11
Figure 4: Belarus-Evolution of GDP Growth (%), 2007-2017 15
Figure 5: Belarus-GDP and GDP Growth Rate (Constant Prices) (USD Billion), 2012-2022f 16
Figure 7: Belarus-Sector Specific GDP (%), 2017 17
Figure 8: Belarus-Agricultural Output (BYR Billion), 2012-2017 18
Figure 9: Belarus-Industrial Output (BYR Billion), 2012-2017 19
Figure 10: Belarus-Services Output (BYR Billion), 2012-2017 20
Figure 11: Belarus-Trade Position (USD Billion), 2012-2016 21
Figure 12: Belarus-Consumer Price Index (CPI) and CPI-based Inflation, 2012-2022f 22
Figure 12: Belarus-Unemployment (Thousands) , 2012-2022f 23
Figure 13: Belarus-Major Religions (%), 2011 26
Figure 14: Belarus-Healthcare Expenditure (USD Billion), 2011-2017 28
Figure 15: Belarus-Internet Users and Penetration (Million), 2013-2017 30
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Belarus-Key Facts, 2018 8
Table 2: Belarus-Population by Age (as a Percentage of the Total Population), 2017 25
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company