Estonia: In-depth PEST Insights
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Estonia: In-depth PEST Insights
This PEST country analysis report on Estonia provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Estonia, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Estonia's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
- Understand the political system in Estonia through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Estonia through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Estonia through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Estonia through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Estonia in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Estonia perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Estonia perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Estonia perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Key highlights 2
Key developments in January 2017-September 2018 3
Key Facts and Geographic Location 8
Key facts 8
Geographic location 9
Political Landscape 10
Structure and policies 12
Key political figures 12
Structure of government 12
Structure of legislature 13
Composition of government 13
Key policies 14
Foreign and defense 14
Governance indicators 15
Economic Landscape 17
Structure and policies 19
Financial system 19
Financial authorities and regulators 19
GDP and growth rate 20
GDP composition by sector 21
Fiscal situation 24
Monetary situation 26
Social Landscape 29
Structure and policies 29
Demographic composition 29
Social welfare 32
Income distribution 33
Technological Landscape 35
Structure and policies 35
Intellectual property 35
Research and development 35
Opportunity sectors 36
Ask the analyst 37
About MarketLine 37
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Estonia 9
Figure 2: Estonia-Key Political Events Timeline 11
Figure 3: Estonia-Key Political Figures 12
Figure 4: Distribution of Seats by Political Party (%), 2015 13
Figure 5: Evolution of GDP Growth in Estonia (%), 2007-2017 18
Figure 6: GDP and GDP Growth Rate of Estonia (Constant Prices), 2012-2022f 20
Figure 7: Sector Specific GDP in Estonia, 2017 21
Figure 8: Agricultural Output in Estonia (EUR Million/%), 2012-2017 22
Figure 9: Industrial Output in Estonia (EUR Billion/%), 2012-2017 23
Figure 10: Services Output in Estonia (EUR Billion/%), 2012-2017 24
Figure 11: Estonia's Balance of Trade Position (USD Billion), 2012-2016 25
Figure 12: Consumer Price Index and Consumer Price Index-based Inflation in Estonia, 2012-2022f 27
Figure 13: Unemployment in Estonia (Thousand Persons/%), 2012-2022f 28
Figure 14: Healthcare Expenditure in Estonia (USD Billion/% of GDP), 2011-2017 33
Figure 15: Government Expenditure on Education in Estonia (USD Billion/% of GDP), 2010-2016 34
Figure 16: Internet Users in Estonia (Million Users/%), 2012-2016 36
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Estonia-Key Facts, 2018 8
Table 2: Mid-year Population by Age (% of Total Population), 2017 30
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company