Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC (ERM)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC (Euromoney) is an international business-to-business company offering research and data, and investment and learning solutions. It organizes sponsored conferences and seminars for the international financial and commodities markets. For the international capital markets and asset management firms, the company publishes a portfolio of titles including magazines, directories and books, newsletters, journals, and surveys and research. Euromoney produces print and online business information for the metals, minerals and mining, legal, telecoms and energy sectors. It serves financial institutions and investment banks; commodity traders and miners; asset managers; governments, agencies and corporate; and service providers such as lawyers, consultants and technology providers across North America, Western Europe, Asia, and Other regions. Euromoney is headquartered in London, the UK.
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC Key Recent Developments
Dec 21,2017: Euromoney appoints CFO
Nov 17,2017: Euromoney names Jan Babiak as independent non-exec director
Jul 07,2017: Euromoney names BNP Paribas as World's Best Bank for Corporates for 2017
Jun 29,2017: Euromoney Finance Director Colin Jones to retire
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC-Key Facts 6
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC-Key Employees 7
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC-Key Employee Biographies 8
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC-Major Products and Services 9
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC-History 10
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC-Company Statement 12
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC-Business Description 16
Business Segment: Asset Management 16
Key Stats 16
Business Segment: Banking & Finance 16
Key Stats 16
Business Segment: Pricing, Data & Market Intelligence 17
Key Stats 17
Geographical Segment: North America 17
Geographical Segment: Rest of World 17
Geographical Segment: UK 17
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC-Corporate Strategy 18
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC-Strengths 19
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC-Weaknesses 20
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC-Opportunities 21
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC-Threats 22
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 31
Jul 07, 2017: Euromoney names BNP Paribas as World's Best Bank for Corporates for 2017 31
Section 5-Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List of Figures
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 28
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, Ratio Charts 30
List of Tables
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, Key Facts 6
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, Key Employees 7
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, Key Employee Biographies 8
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, Major Products and Services 9
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, History 10
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, Other Locations 13
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, Subsidiaries 13
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, Key Competitors 23
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, Ratios based on current share price 24
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, Annual Ratios 25
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Wolters Kluwer N.V.
Thomson Reuters Corp
S&P Global Inc.
Interactive Data Corporation
Gannett Co Inc
Dow Jones & Company Inc
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"