Global Payments Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Global Payments Inc.-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Global Payments Inc.-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Global Payments Inc. (Global Payments or 'the company') is a provider of payment technology services delivering innovative solutions to its customers globally. The company's technologies, partnerships and employee expertise provides a broad range of products and services that allow its customers to accept all payment types across a variety of distribution channels in many markets around the world. Global Payments offers range of services such as payment, enterprise, gaming solutions merchant and processing services. It also offers electronic check processing, merchant acquiring services, payment and digital commerce solutions and POS equipment services. Global Payments serves customers from various sectors including gaming, education, restaurant, event management, hospitality, retail, healthcare, convenience stores and petroleum, professional services, automotive and lodging. It has operations across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions. Global Payments is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
- Detailed information on Global Payments Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Global Payments Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Global Payments Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Global Payments Inc.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Global Payments Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Global Payments Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Global Payments Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Global Payments Inc.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Global Payments Inc.: Company Overview 9
Global Payments Inc.: Overview and Key Facts 9
Global Payments Inc.: Overview 9
Global Payments Inc.: Key Facts 9
Global Payments Inc.: Key Employees 11
Global Payments Inc.: Key Employee Biographies 12
Global Payments Inc.: Major Products and Services 14
Global Payments Inc.: Company History 15
Global Payments Inc.: Management Statement 19
Global Payments Inc.: Locations and Subsidiaries 22
Global Payments Inc.: Key Competitors 23
Global Payments Inc.: Company Analysis 24
Global Payments Inc.: Business Description 24
Global Payments Inc.: SWOT Analysis 25
Global Payments Inc.: SWOT Overview 25
Global Payments Inc.: Strengths 25
Global Payments Inc.: Weaknesses 26
Global Payments Inc.: Opportunities 26
Global Payments Inc.: Threats 27
Global Payments Inc.: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 29
Global Payments Inc.: Financial Deals Overview 29
Global Payments Inc.: Targets and Partners 31
Global Payments Inc.: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD* 32
Global Payments Inc.: Advisors 33
Global Payments Inc.: Top Financial Advisors 33
Global Payments Inc.: Mergers and Acquisitions 34
Global Payments Inc.: Partnership 35
Global Payments Inc.: Recent Developments 36
Global Payments Inc.: News and Events Summary 36
Global Payments Inc.: Business Expansion 38
Global Payments Inc.: Contracts 39
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Global Payments Inc.