City Profile - Guadalajara; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
City Profile-Guadalajara; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Guadalajara metropolitan area (GMA) is one of the prime manufacturing locations in Mexico. Guadalajara is also known as the Silicon Valley of Mexico, accounting for 3.4% of national GDP in 2017. Investors friendly policies, strong transportation network, well established supplier base along with its close proximity to Mexican domestic markets drives the economic activity of the metropolitan area.
City Profile-Guadalajara provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Guadalajara. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy-and the major employer.
- Guadalajara is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and witnessed a significant growth over the last year.
- The area due to its well-established security complex and law enforcement policy, stable political environment, educated and skilled workforce and strong transportation network also attracts business investors from in and abroad.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
City Snapshot 2
PEST Analysis 6
Technology and Infrastructure 21
Internal Transport Networks 21
Business Environment Analysis 24
Travel and Tourism 25
Tourism Flows 25
Construction and Real Estate 29
Real Estate Market 30
Retail Market 31
Consumption, Income and Prices 31
Further Reading 32
Ask the Analyst 32
About MarketLine 32
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: Guadalajara metropolitan area-real GDP growth, 2000-25 8
Figure 2: Guadalajara metropolitan area-real GDP growth comparison (index 2010=100), 2000-25 10
Figure 3: Guadalajara metropolitan area-GDP per capita comparison (2000-25) 12
Figure 4: Guadalajara metropolitan area-employment structure (2000-25) (% of total) 14
Figure 5: Guadalajara metropolitan area-population comparison, 2000-25 (million) 17
Figure 6: Guadalajara metropolitan area-population by age, 2000-25 (% of total) 19
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Guadalajara metropolitan area-key facts (estimates), 2017 2
Table 2: Guadalajara metropolitan area-real GDP growth, 2000-25 9
Table 3: Guadalajara metropolitan area-real GDP growth comparison (index 2010=100), 2000-25 11
Table 4: Guadalajara metropolitan area-GDP per capita comparison (2000-25) (USD ) 13
Table 5: Guadalajara metropolitan area-employment structure (2000-25) (% of total) 15
Table 6: Guadalajara metropolitan area-main universities, 2018 16
Table 7: Guadalajara metropolitan area-population comparison, 2000-25 (million) 18
Table 8: Guadalajara metropolitan area-population by age, 2000-25 (% of total) 20
Table 9: Guadalajara metropolitan area-mass transit network indicators, 2017 22
Table 10: Guadalajara metropolitan area-Guadalajara International Airport key indicators 23
Table 11: Guadalajara metropolitan area-office rents, Q4 2017 24
Table 12: Guadalajara metropolitan area-tourism main indicators 25
Table 13: Guadalajara city-hotel indicators 26
Table 14: Guadalajara metropolitan area-UNESCO World Heritage Sites 27
Table 15: Guadalajara metropolitan area-MICE* and other Events 28
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company