Ingenico SA (ING) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Ingenico SA (ING)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ingenico SA (Ingenico) is a provider of payment solutions. The company offers a wide range of payment terminals, including banking PIN pads, retail PIN pads, countertops, wireless terminals, signature capture terminals, unattended terminals, contactless readers, biometric terminals and check readers. Ingenico provides various value-added services, such as loyalty card processing, air time solutions, prepaid card processing, mobile phone top-ups, private-label card management, electronic payment of fines and dynamic currency conversion. The company provides products to banking, retail, transportation, healthcare institutions, and e-Government industries. It conducts business operations across the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Ingenico is headquartered in Paris, France.
Ingenico SA Key Recent Developments
Jul 25,2018: Ingenico Group reports results for six-month period ended June 30, 2018
Jun 28,2018: Ingenico's Axium D7 first POS to achieve both Google Mobile Services and PCI-PTS v5 certifications
Feb 22,2018: Ingenico announces 2017 Full-year results
Sep 12,2017: Evolution within Ingenico Group's executive committee
Feb 23,2017: Ingenico Group annual net profit increases
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Ingenico SA-Key Facts 6
Ingenico SA-Key Employees 7
Ingenico SA-Key Employee Biographies 8
Ingenico SA-Major Products and Services 9
Ingenico SA-History 10
Ingenico SA-Company Statement 17
Ingenico SA-Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2-Company Analysis 20
Company Overview 20
Ingenico SA-Business Description 21
Business Segment: Terminals 21
Key Stats 21
Business Segment: Transactions 21
Key Stats 21
Geographical Segment: APAC and the Middle East 22
Target Markets 22
Geographical Segment: Europe and Africa 22
Target Markets 22
Geographical Segment: Latin America 22
Target Markets 22
Geographical Segment: North America 22
Target Markets 22
Ingenico SA-Corporate Strategy 23
Ingenico SA-SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis-Overview 24
Ingenico SA-Strengths 24
Ingenico SA-Weaknesses 25
Ingenico SA-Opportunities 26
Ingenico SA-Threats 27
Ingenico SA-Key Competitors 28
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 33
Financial Performance 33
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 34
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 35
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 36
Jun 28, 2018: Ingenico's Axium D7 first POS to achieve both Google Mobile Services and PCI-PTS v5 certifications 36
Feb 22, 2018: Ingenico announces 2017 Full-year results 37
Sep 12, 2017: Evolution within Ingenico Group's executive committee 38
Feb 23, 2017: Ingenico Group annual net profit increases 39
Section 5-Appendix 40
Ratio Definitions 40
About GlobalData 44
Contact Us 44
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Ingenico SA, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 33
Ingenico SA, Ratio Charts 35
List Of Table
List of Tables
Ingenico SA, Key Facts 6
Ingenico SA, Key Employees 7
Ingenico SA, Key Employee Biographies 8
Ingenico SA, Major Products and Services 9
Ingenico SA, History 10
Ingenico SA, Other Locations 18
Ingenico SA, Subsidiaries 18
Ingenico SA, Affiliate 19
Ingenico SA, Key Competitors 28
Ingenico SA, Ratios based on current share price 29
Ingenico SA, Annual Ratios 30
Ingenico SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 31
Ingenico SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 32
Ingenico SA, Interim Ratios 34
Currency Codes 40
Capital Market Ratios 40
Equity Ratios 41
Profitability Ratios 41
Cost Ratios 42
Liquidity Ratios 42
Leverage Ratios 43
Efficiency Ratios 43
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Ingenico SA, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
VeriFone Systems Inc
Total System Services Inc
PayPal Holdings Inc
Euronet Worldwide, Inc.