Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC (KPROJ)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Kuwait Projects Company Holding (KIPCO) is an investment holding company that operates in the financial services, media and technology, education, real estate, manufacturing, and management and advisory sectors. The company offers direct investment, finance, private placement, mergers and acquisitions, derivatives, and corporate restructuring services, food and beverages production and dairy and specialized services, It also offers services through investment banks, asset management, commercial banks, and insurance and pension services, online data, satellite, radio, and internet services. KIPCO's educational sector includes universities, high school, elementary and KG level facilities. KIPCO is headquartered in Kuwait City, Kuwait.
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC Key Recent Developments
May 13,2018: KIPCO announces net profit of KD 5.64 million (USD 18.8 million) for the first quarter of 2018 13 May 2018
Oct 31,2017: KIPCO announces net profit of KD 22.3 million for the first nine months of 2017
May 03,2017: KIPCO Q1 net profit down
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC-Key Facts 5
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC-Key Employees 6
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC-Key Employee Biographies 7
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC-Major Products and Services 8
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC-History 9
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC-Company Statement 10
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC-Business Description 16
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC-Strengths 17
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC-Weaknesses 18
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC-Opportunities 19
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC-Threats 20
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC-Key Competitors 21
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 27
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC, Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 29
May 13, 2018: KIPCO announces net profit of KD 5.64 million (USD 18.8 million) for the first quarter of 2018 13 May 2018 29
Oct 31, 2017: KIPCO announces net profit of KD 22.3 million for the first nine months of 2017 30
May 03, 2017: KIPCO Q1 net profit down 31
Section 5-Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List of Figures
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 25
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC, Ratio Charts 27
List of Tables
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC, Key Facts 5
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC, Key Employees 6
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC, Key Employee Biographies 7
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC, Major Products and Services 8
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC, History 9
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC, Subsidiaries 13
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC, Key Competitors 21
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC, Ratios based on current share price 22
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC, Annual Ratios 23
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC, Interim Ratios 26
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC, Recent Deals Summary 28
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Kuwait Finance & Investment Company KSCC
Kingdom Holding Co
Kuwait Syrian Holding Co
Afkar Holding Company
Action Group Holdings
Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSC, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"