Liberty Holdings Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Liberty Holdings Ltd-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Liberty Holdings Ltd-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Liberty Holdings Ltd (Liberty), a subsidiary of Standard Bank Group Limited, is an investment holding company. The company focuses on life insurance, health protection and asset management businesses. It offers insurance products for life, medical, funeral, critical illness, accident, disability, endowment and income protection. It also offers annuities, employee benefits, and pension plans. In addition, the company provides consulting, wealth management, property management and real estate investment services. Liberty offers these solutions to individual and corporate clients. It has presence across South Africa, Nigeria, Namibia, Swaziland, Botswana, Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya, Ghana, Zambia, and Lesotho. Liberty is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The company reported gross insurance premiums of ZAR41,288 million during fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), an increase of 5.2% over FY2015. It recorded net insurance premiums of ZAR39,366 million in FY2015, an increase of 4.8% over FY2015.
- Detailed information on Liberty Holdings Ltd required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Liberty Holdings Ltd in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Liberty Holdings Ltd including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Liberty Holdings Ltd's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Liberty Holdings Ltd, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Liberty Holdings Ltd and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Liberty Holdings Ltd as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Liberty Holdings Ltd's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Liberty Holdings Ltd: Company Overview 9
Liberty Holdings Ltd: Overview and Key Facts 9
Liberty Holdings Ltd: Overview 9
Liberty Holdings Ltd: Key Facts 9
Liberty Holdings Ltd: Key Employees 11
Liberty Holdings Ltd: Key Employee Biographies 12
Liberty Holdings Ltd: Major Products and Services 13
Liberty Holdings Ltd: Company History 14
Liberty Holdings Ltd: Locations and Subsidiaries 17
Liberty Holdings Ltd: Key Competitors 19
Liberty Holdings Ltd: Company Analysis 20
Liberty Holdings Ltd: Business Description 20
Liberty Holdings Ltd: SWOT Analysis 21
Liberty Holdings Ltd: SWOT Overview 21
Liberty Holdings Ltd: Strengths 21
Liberty Holdings Ltd: Weaknesses 22
Liberty Holdings Ltd: Opportunities 22
Liberty Holdings Ltd: Threats 23
Liberty Holdings Ltd: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 24
Liberty Holdings Ltd: Financial Deals Overview 24
Liberty Holdings Ltd: Targets and Partners 25
Liberty Holdings Ltd: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD* 26
Liberty Holdings Ltd: Advisors 27
Liberty Holdings Ltd: Top Legal Advisors 27
Liberty Holdings Ltd: Mergers and Acquisitions 28
Liberty Holdings Ltd: Divestments 29
Liberty Holdings Ltd: Recent Developments 30
Liberty Holdings Ltd: News and Events Summary 30
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Liberty Holdings Ltd