Lithuania: In-depth PEST Insights
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Lithuania: In-depth PEST Insights
This PEST country analysis report on Lithuania provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Lithuania, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Lithuania's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
- Understand the political system in Lithuania through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Lithuania through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Lithuania through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Lithuania through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Lithuania in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Lithuania perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Lithuania perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Lithuania perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Key highlights 2
Key developments January 2017-May 2018 3
Key Facts and Geographic Location 8
Key facts 8
Geographical location 9
Political Landscape 10
Structure and policies 12
Key political figures 12
Structure of government 12
Key political parties 12
Composition of Parliament 13
Key policies 13
Governance indicators 14
Economic Landscape 16
Structure and policies 17
Financial system 17
Banking sector 18
GDP and growth rate 19
GDP composition by sector 20
Fiscal situation 23
Current account 23
Foreign trade 23
External debt 24
International investment position 24
Monetary situation 24
Social Landscape 27
Structure and policies 27
Demographic composition 27
Social welfare 30
Income distribution 31
Technological Landscape 33
Structure and policies 33
Intellectual property 33
Opportunity sectors 35
Research and development 35
Ask the analyst 36
About MarketLine 36
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Lithuania 9
Figure 2: Lithuania-Key Political Events Timeline 11
Figure 3: Lithuania-Head of State and Government 12
Figure 4: Lithuania-Distribution of Seats by Political Parties after the Parliamentary Elections, 2016 13
Figure 5: Lithuania-Evolution of GDP Growth (%), 2007-2017 17
Figure 6: Lithuania-GDP and GDP Growth (USD Billion / %), 2012-2022f 19
Figure 7: Lithuania-GDP by Sector (%), 2016 20
Figure 8: Lithuania-Agricultural Output (EUR Billion / %), 2011-2016 21
Figure 9: Lithuania-Industrial Output (EUR Billion / %), 2011-2016 22
Figure 10: Lithuania-Services Output (EUR Billion / %), 2011-2016 23
Figure 11: Lithuania-Trade Position (USD Billion), 2012-2016 24
Figure 12: Lithuania-Consumer Price Index (CPI) and CPI-Based Inflation (%), 2012-2022f 25
Figure 13: Lithuania-Unemployment (Million), 2012-2022f 26
Figure 14: Lithuania-Major Religions (%), 2018 29
Figure 15: Lithuania- Healthcare Expenditure (USD Billion / %), 2011-2017 31
Figure 16:Lithuania-Government Expenditure on Education (USD Billion / %), 2011-2016 32
Figure 16: Lithuania-Internet Users and Penetration (Millions / %), 2012-2016 35
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Lithuania-Key Facts, 2018 8
Table 2: Lithuania-Population by Age (as a Percentage of the total Population), 2017 28
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies