Mastercard Incorporated: Fintech Ecosystem
Mastercard is transforming itself from a focus on plastic to digitally enabled payment processes and tools. It is actively supporting development in fintech through in-house labs and various incubator and accelerator programs.
To maintain a significant role in the payments ecosystem, Mastercard is actively investing in companies offering digital payments solutions for purchases of goods and services. Mastercard's recent investments have focused on artificial intelligence and automation technologies as the sophistication and relevance of these technologies has become more clear.
Mastercard is entering partnerships with technology companies to create seamless and flexible payments options that enhance the consumer experience. Mastercard has also made multiple acquisitions over the years to expand its e-commerce payments offering and deliver superior processing solutions to both financial institutions and consumers.
This report provides information and insights into Mastercard's fintech activities, including-
- fintech strategies
- fintech investments covering investment size and technology
- key investments including details on the company and its business description
- details of various accelerator programs, partnerships, in-house launches, and acquisitions.
- In October 2017, Mastercard announced its plans to invest USD 750m in Indian fintech companies by 2020.
- Mastercard has established nine labs globally, to ideate and experiment on future technologies and add innovative solutions to its business.
- As of April 2018, Mastercard has filed over 30 patents related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into Mastercard's fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its fintech strategy and investment portfolio.
- Gain insights into Mastercard's product launches, investments, and partnership strategies.
Table of Contents
1. Key Facts
2. Fintech Strategy
a) In-House Applications
b) Investment Division
c) Accelerator Programs
3. Investment, Partnership, & Acquisition Network Map
4. Innovation Initiatives
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Mastercard, Fintech, Security, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Commerce & Payment Technologies, Automation, Connected Devices & IoT, Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"