Mazars - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Mazars-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Mazars is an audit, accountancy, tax, legal and advisory services provider. The company is an international, integrated and independent organization and specializes in audit, accountancy, tax, legal and advisory services. The company provides consulting services in the fields of operation, strategy, finance, organization, governance, risk management, and sustainable development. The company offers its services to transport & logistics, retail & consumer products, real estate, media, insurance, food & beverage, energy and utilities, automotive and aerospace & defense. Its operations are spread in countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Africa, North America, Latin America and the Caribbean. Mazars is headquartered in Paris, France.
Mazars Key Recent Developments
May 01,2018: Charles Schneider Joins Mazars USA as National Tax Practice Leader
Dec 12,2017: Mazars appoint Guy Jubb as non-executive director
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Mazars-Key Facts 5
Mazars-Key Employees 6
Mazars-Key Employee Biographies 7
Mazars-Major Products and Services 8
Mazars-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Mazars-Business Description 12
Mazars-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
Mazars-Key Competitors 17
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 18
May 01, 2018: Charles Schneider Joins Mazars USA as National Tax Practice Leader 18
Section 4-Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List Of Table
List of Tables
Mazars, Key Facts 5
Mazars, Key Employees 6
Mazars, Key Employee Biographies 7
Mazars, Major Products and Services 8
Mazars, History 9
Mazars, Subsidiaries 10
Mazars, Key Competitors 17
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Mazars, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
KPMG International Coop
Compagnie Europeenne d'Intelligence Strategique
Ernst & Young Global Ltd
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd